- Social News 29/8
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 29/8
- NA Chairman meets young Japanese parliamentarians
- Spokesman clarifies Vietnam’s international position
- Prime Minister hosts National Day banquet
- Tuyen Quang asked to enhance Party building
- Vietnam gains experience in building anti-corruption agencies
- Vietnam National Day marked in US
- Brazilian ambassador bids farewell to PM Dung
- Expanded ASEAN Maritime Forum concludes
- Govn’t members urged to push for 5.8 pct growth target
- Nearly 130 people from Ebola areas under observation
- ASEAN senior officials on environment wrap up meeting
- VN calls for ASEAN partners’ engagement in maritime cooperation
- Hai Phong ex-police officer receives another sentence
Bui Thanh Mai, a Vietnamese six-year-old, has won the gold prize, in the…
The Viet Nam Internet Network Information Centre (VNNIC) celebrated the registration of the…
Only 40% of residents recently surveyed in the country said they are satisfied…
Vietnamese health authorities have found excessive levels of heavy metals in a food…
World / Region
As bodies from downed Flight MH17 were brought home last week, a group…
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko says a "roadmap" will be prepared to end fighting…
According to you, Should Vietnam sue China to international court?
We have 2595 guests online
Vu Tuan San, Hanoiologist and Han-Nom researcher, was awarded the Grand Prize in this year's Bui Xuan Phai – For Love of Hanoi Awards on August 28.
- RoK relaxes visa requirements for Vietnamese travellers
- Stunning images of Phu Quoc Island
- Cheap and delicious food not a thing of the past
Economy / Business
Science / Education
– Bio-technology plays a key role in reducing greenhouse gas emissions and mitigating the impacts of global warming, a conference heard in HCM City last Tuesday.
- Hydroelectric plant in Laos puts local farmers under tenterhooks
- First Vietnamese wins Innovators Under 35 Award
- Men with doctorate, master’s degrees fail civil-service exams in Hanoi
Life / Laws
Orbis International and the central province of Thua Thien-Hue signed an implementation agreement for the project ”Strengthening Paediatric Eye Care Services in the central region of Vietnam” on August 27.
- Vietnam’s ‘first restaurant built on Facebook’ faces lawsuit
- Vietnam finds heavy metals in N.Korean food supplement
- Lack of license suspected in Operation Smile deaths
Sports / Entertainment
Not a single Vietnamese football club was left standing in the Asian Football Confederation Cup after Ha Noi T&T lost in Lebanon on Tuesday.
- Vietnamese artist shortlisted for prestigious regional art prize
- Minh beats Abian at World Championships
- 6-year old Vietnamese artist wins big award
Hi-Tech / Internet / Autos
The Viet Nam Internet Network Information Centre (VNNIC) celebrated the registration of the one millionth domain name written in Vietnamese on Monday.
- HCM City’s agricultural high-tech park to grow by 400ha
- BMW recalls nearly 1,200 cars in Vietnam
- Minister chides public, calls “barefoot scientist’” achievements modest
- City commune sees diarrhea outbreak due to poor sanitation
I walk 'Ly Tu Trong' street every day. In front of 'Children's Hospital No.2', there are many street vender with Unacceptable Sanitation. City governm...
- High technologies serve as efficient supporter to cheating spouse
My husband left me to be with another woman. I was desperate to get him back, I wasted so much time and money, I tried almost all possibilities to hav...
- World Drug Day observed in Hanoi
Espero se logre algo positivo yse erradique ese mal.
More Latest Posts
Vietnam Stocks / Gold
Vietnam Travel Calendar