(+84 8) 3 920 6501
The bank was formerly established in 1992 as Que Do Commercial Joint Stock Bank under the Operating Licence No.00018/NH-GP dated 06th June 1992 issued by the Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam and the Establishment Licence No.308/GP-UB dated 26th June 1992 issued by the People’s Committee of Hochiminh City. On 08th April 2003, the Bank was officially changed its name as the Saigon Commercial Bank (SCB).
Presently, SCB is one of the effective commercial joint stock banks in the Vietnamese financial system.
With the flexible policies and comprehensive products and services aiming at satisfying various demands of customers, SCB has firmly obtained achievements and business effectiveness and been a trusted companion of customers in accordance with the motto "SCB strives for perfection to serve customers".
Main products and services
1. Fund-mobilizing activity
* Fund mobilized from corporate and individual customers in VND, foreign currency, gold with a diversified range of deposit terms and attractive interest rate.
* Demand deposit: overnight investment enjoying high interest rate.
* Lottery and promotional programs for savings deposit.
* Deposit and savings deposit products combining with SCB’s charity activities.
* Flexible accumulated savings deposit: meeting all demands of studying, pension, consumption, transportation, traveling, real estates, …
* Deposit products: automatically adjusting with higher interest, partial withdrawal with ladder interest, interest swap – maturity extension…
* Savings deposit products for female customers: 8-golden-letter savings, intelligent wallet, “Bà Triệu” account …
* Additional interest for 50-year-old-and-over customers.
* Coupon with additional interest for depositors at SCB.
* Policy for female customers “Thanks for roses”.
* Short-term loan:
o Lending for working capital supplement.
o Lending for producing export goods.
o Negotiating documentation of export goods.
* Medium and Long term loan:
o Lending for project investment.
o Lending for building premises and warehouses.
o Lending for purchasing machines.
* Trade financing in VND with USD interest rate.
* Lending for car purchasing.
* Lending for repairing, purchasing and building house.
* Lending for studying.
* Consumer loan.
* Domestic and international guarantee.
* Policies to grant credit at SCB:
o Supporting to make investment and business plan.
o Free of relevant domestic service charges.
o Sponsoring 50% of insurance premium for collateral.
* Wholesale banking:
o Trusted loan.