Vietcombank has been recognized as one of the Top 500 World Banks as selected by The Banker (UK magazine).
Vietcombank in Top 500 world banks
As the representative of commercial banks of Viet Nam, Vietcombank was ranked 445th, a rise of 91 levels compared to the 2012 ratings, and leads other Vietnamese banks in the list.
According to The Banker, the ranks will also be posted on the magazine on the specialized column "Top 1000 World Banks" published in July.
The Banker also ranked five Asian banks (except those from Japan and China) in terms of capital growth, and Vietcombank came in third in this list.
The Banker is the reputable publication supplying information on finance and banking all over the world with the readers coming from banks, financial institutions, international companies, and governmental authorities nationwide.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Vietcombank sees Q1 pre-tax profit up 61.7 percent
» Vietcombank to increase capital to US$1.78 billion
» Vietcombank to be inspected in two months
Latest Category Posts
- Why do Vietnamese set up businesses in other countries?
- Vietnamese pig farmers rush to meet China demand
- Vietnam driving consumer electronic sales in Asia Pacific: GfK
- Tough road ahead as Ho Chi Minh City considers clearing makeshift markets
- Nearly 11,000 new firms set up in April
- Retailers exit shopping malls in Ho Chi Minh City
- Canada energy firm eyes $150 mln solar power plant in Vietnam
- Retailers roll out promotions
- Bình Điền Fertiliser JSC to expand to regional markets
- Sausage market sees fierce competition
Popular Category Posts
- The businessmen who had a remarkable year in 2015
- Hiring overseas Vietnamese as managers, why not?
- IT businesses to enjoy tax incentives soon
- VietJet to launch IPO in second quarter
- Taiwan, RoK top foreign investors in Dong Nai
- Vingroup pips rivals with paradise villas
- Farmers getting a raw deal from dairy firms
- 64 percent of Japanese investors in Vietnam see growth
- HCM City cow raisers suffer as milk products cannot sell
- Upgraded vessels to be handed to fishermen
- Vinamilk to close representative office in Cambodia
- HCM City to host Int'l exhibition on beauty industry
- Samsung, LG unveil new devices in bid for smartphone recovery
- 2015: a year with brilliant successes for startups
- Labor Hero title bestowed upon PetroVietnam
- Vinamilk gets good export deal at Gulfood 2016
- Japanese firm clinches deal to put ads on Ho Chi Minh City buses
- VN food firms exhibit in China
- Big C dismisses talk of Aeon purchase
- Japanese firm seeks legal action amid fee dispute in Vietnam's industrial park