Vietcombank has been recognized as one of the Top 500 World Banks as selected by The Banker (UK magazine).
Vietcombank in Top 500 world banks
As the representative of commercial banks of Viet Nam, Vietcombank was ranked 445th, a rise of 91 levels compared to the 2012 ratings, and leads other Vietnamese banks in the list.
According to The Banker, the ranks will also be posted on the magazine on the specialized column "Top 1000 World Banks" published in July.
The Banker also ranked five Asian banks (except those from Japan and China) in terms of capital growth, and Vietcombank came in third in this list.
The Banker is the reputable publication supplying information on finance and banking all over the world with the readers coming from banks, financial institutions, international companies, and governmental authorities nationwide.
|< Prev||Next >|
» The positions of three major banks in Vietnam after mergers
» Vietcombank still hunts for merger
» Vietcombank sees 2015 profits flat on higher sour loan provisions
Latest Category Posts
- HCM City to host tool and metalworking exhibition
- Local firms have yet to update knowledge of FTAs
- Hanoi targets 5 bln USD earnings from IT in 2015
- Garment hub Thua Thien-Hue eyes industrial park
- Hanoi simplifies tax payment process
- Vietnam, RoK sign free trade agreement
- Vietnam’s railways sector opens up
- Vietnam exports to Australia expected to surge in 2015
- Import tariffs on diesel, mazut reduced
- Chinese firms interested in investing in Binh Duong
Random Category Picks
- Viglacera prepares for last quarter IPO
- Keeping sea swifts for nests in the Central Highlands of Vietnam
- Survey names students' most desired employers in Vietnam
- Vingroup to open VinMart+ convenience stores in HCMC
- E-commerce development offers more opportunities to forwarders
- Vietnamese businesses declare war against big foreign sharks
Popular Category Posts
- Japan wants to build underground trade center in Saigon subway station
- Vietnam’s power prices to surge 7.5 percent this month
- Acronis to penetrate Vietnamese market
- Lotte buys controlling stake in Ho Chi Minh City’s Diamond Plaza: media
- Vietnamese-labelled goods made in China harming domestic production
- Vietnam consumers spend $2.97bn shopping online in 2014: report
- Bustling flower market on Women’s Day
- Inspectors say rules broken for Taiwan investor in central Vietnam, seek penalties
- “Sharing economy” in Vietnam becomes more popular
- Chinese goods bearing fake made-in-Vietnam labels hurt local consumers, manufacturers
- Private giant Vingroup seeks approval to acquire major ports
- Foreign investors frown on weak supporting industries
- City retailers offer attractive discounts for Women's Day
- Will luxury shopping malls succeed in Vietnam?
- Work to start on $326mn underground trade area in downtown Saigon this year
- Businesses anxious about higher petrol, electricity prices
- Saigon’s ‘coolest noodle stall’ amuses all but authorities
- Vietnam is promising market for foreign hotel management groups
- Leading Italian machinery firms visit Vietnam for business opportunities
- Mekong Delta seeks to brand its export fruits