Vietcombank has been recognized as one of the Top 500 World Banks as selected by The Banker (UK magazine).
Vietcombank in Top 500 world banks
As the representative of commercial banks of Viet Nam, Vietcombank was ranked 445th, a rise of 91 levels compared to the 2012 ratings, and leads other Vietnamese banks in the list.
According to The Banker, the ranks will also be posted on the magazine on the specialized column "Top 1000 World Banks" published in July.
The Banker also ranked five Asian banks (except those from Japan and China) in terms of capital growth, and Vietcombank came in third in this list.
The Banker is the reputable publication supplying information on finance and banking all over the world with the readers coming from banks, financial institutions, international companies, and governmental authorities nationwide.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Concerns mount over low credit growth
» Banks move to decrease borrowing costs again
» VCBF Blue Chip Fund kicks off IPO
Latest Category Posts
- ADB asked to aid Sa Pa urban development project
- Vietnam-UK trade increases slightly in first five months
- Unsold sugar inventory reaches nearly 460,000 tonnes
- Personnel appointed for Steering Committee for Price Regulation
- Vietnam records trade surplus in seven months
- Philippine firms encouraged to invest in Vietnam
- Moody’s upgrades VN’s credit ratings
- Electronic giants invest billions into Vietnam
- Lacking skilled workers, Chinese contractors stop project
- RoK – a leading foreign investor in Vietnam
Popular Category Posts
- Tensions in East Sea prompt Vietnamese shift to other kinds of undertaking
- Vinalines chased by creditors from all four sides
- Milk prices lowered in anticipation of price ceiling
- Vietnam’s No. 1 e-commerce brand to be dethroned?
- Many Vietnamese companies stop importing Chinese products
- Vietnamese farmers taken in by Chinese partners
- What tricks do Chinese businessmen play on Vietnamese farmers?
- Doing business with China could increase energy security risks
- Vietnam’s rising stature in global investment
- Investing in dollar not as profitable as in Vietnam dong: finance watchdog
- 18 world heritage sites: Vietnam “losing” billions of dollars?
- VN Minister, Coca-Cola executive meet to discuss expansion plans
- Inside the first Starbucks store in Hanoi
- Super rich in Vietnam triple in past decade: WB report
- Foreign investors bullish on Vietnam market
- Vietnamese exports eye Middle East and African markets
- One of four flights in Vietnam either delayed or cancelled
- Japan Desk debuts in Ba Ria-Vung Tau
- Chinese farm produce floods Vietnam market
- Chinese potatoes undergo toxicity tests in Vietnam vegetable hub