Vietcombank has been recognized as one of the Top 500 World Banks as selected by The Banker (UK magazine).
Vietcombank in Top 500 world banks
As the representative of commercial banks of Viet Nam, Vietcombank was ranked 445th, a rise of 91 levels compared to the 2012 ratings, and leads other Vietnamese banks in the list.
According to The Banker, the ranks will also be posted on the magazine on the specialized column "Top 1000 World Banks" published in July.
The Banker also ranked five Asian banks (except those from Japan and China) in terms of capital growth, and Vietcombank came in third in this list.
The Banker is the reputable publication supplying information on finance and banking all over the world with the readers coming from banks, financial institutions, international companies, and governmental authorities nationwide.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Vietcombank increases lending by 10% in 9 months
» Vietnam Airlines raises $51 million in IPO
» Vietcombank sells Vinalines’ debt
Latest Category Posts
- Vietnam, Russia strive for 7 billion USD in trade by 2015
- ADB helps Vietnam improve tourism infrastructure
- Vietnam, Azerbaijan boost energy cooperation
- Vietnam seeks ways to help GI registered products
- VietJet Air in $300 mln deal with CFM International: report
- Samsung Electronics wins $3 billion Vietnam project license
- Shrimp exports to RoK surge sharply
- Vietnam has two USD billionaires, 208 millionaires
- MOIT regulation on foreign retailers contains loopholes: lawyers
- No compensation for airlines affected by blackout at Vietnam’s largest airport: watchdog
Random Category Picks
Popular Category Posts
- How much do Vietnamese workers really earn?
- PepsiCo signs MoU to ensure stable outlets for Vietnam potato farmers
- Ministry publicizes wages of leaders of state-owned corporations
- Lao Cai told to boost cross-border trade
- Samsung Vietnam phone leap has farmhand living a dream (Video)
- Closing Vietnam’s largest airport could help fund new, costly terminal: expert
- Metro Vietnam’s losses under the microscope
- Rose prices go through the roof
- Vietnam’s business hub among 10 best emerging cities for startups: CNN
- EU trade deal to lift tariffs on 90 Vietnamese exports
- Forbes Vietnam to honor 50 best Vietnamese listed companies
- US dollar millionaires to “explode” in Vietnam in ten years
- Supermarkets more popular, but traditional markets remain busy as ever
- French firm eyes Vietnam’s sole airport manager
- Singapore's Ascendas in joint venture to build $130-mln Vietnam business park
- Standardized seaport to take shape in Phu Quoc island
- Foreign investors make big profits, then flee country
- Bright future seen for E-commerce
- Vietnam Airlines upgrades fleet with Airbus A350
- Vietnam’s exports to China rise despite territorial tensions