Vietcombank has been recognized as one of the Top 500 World Banks as selected by The Banker (UK magazine).
Vietcombank in Top 500 world banks
As the representative of commercial banks of Viet Nam, Vietcombank was ranked 445th, a rise of 91 levels compared to the 2012 ratings, and leads other Vietnamese banks in the list.
According to The Banker, the ranks will also be posted on the magazine on the specialized column "Top 1000 World Banks" published in July.
The Banker also ranked five Asian banks (except those from Japan and China) in terms of capital growth, and Vietcombank came in third in this list.
The Banker is the reputable publication supplying information on finance and banking all over the world with the readers coming from banks, financial institutions, international companies, and governmental authorities nationwide.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Bad debts eating bank profits
» Vietcombank, BIDV, VietinBank: Which bank has the most bad debt?
» What SCIC would live on after selling 10 profitable businesses?
Latest Category Posts
- Plan approved to sell 97% State stake at Vinamotor
- SIC to buy Vinamilk and FPT shares
- Airbus wants aircraft parts factory set up in VN
- Car-part import tariffs may discourage Volkswagen
- Microsoft solution helps bolster performance of Dong Quang Spinning
- Jollibee begins franchising in Vietnam
- Vietjet, Lufthansa sign technical service agreement
- President hails Vietnam-Germany economic cooperation potential
- Bus maker Vinamotor to offload state-owned stake in massive block trade: report
- Honda requested to recall 12,000 scooters
Random Category Picks
Popular Category Posts
- HCM City cooperative business to launch GrabTaxi-like app
- Instant noodle market’s golden days are over
- Vietnam to allow firms to make military uniforms for other countries
- MOIT says Samsung products made in Vietnam are Vietnamese goods
- Vietnam raises pump prices by 4 percent on global oil hikes
- PetroVietnam calls for protectionism, says cheap imports will hurt local refineries
- Viettel OTT app going global
- “Golden Day” sale promotion to be launched in Hanoi
- Samsung Vietnam rejects rumor of cellphone production relocation over tax break expiration
- There is no evidence of Coca-Cola transfer pricing: Minister
- Canadian gold mining firm could lose license over $13 mln tax debt
- Who are Vietnamese coffee producers targeting?
- South Korean companies expand distribution channels in Vietnam
- Vietnam mooncake sellers running sale though Mid-Autumn Festival’s still days away
- HCM City economic growth likely to surpass 10%
- Apparel firms struggling with forthcoming wage hike
- Foreign investor accuses Ho Chi Minh City officials of corruption: report
- Work starts on “Silicon Valley” in HCM City
- Convenient store competitiveness severer in Vietnam
- PetroVietnam’s qualms over Nghi Son complex