Vietcombank has been recognized as one of the Top 500 World Banks as selected by The Banker (UK magazine).
Vietcombank in Top 500 world banks
As the representative of commercial banks of Viet Nam, Vietcombank was ranked 445th, a rise of 91 levels compared to the 2012 ratings, and leads other Vietnamese banks in the list.
According to The Banker, the ranks will also be posted on the magazine on the specialized column "Top 1000 World Banks" published in July.
The Banker also ranked five Asian banks (except those from Japan and China) in terms of capital growth, and Vietcombank came in third in this list.
The Banker is the reputable publication supplying information on finance and banking all over the world with the readers coming from banks, financial institutions, international companies, and governmental authorities nationwide.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Vietcombank locks customers’ bank cards over ATM fraud concerns
» Bank mergers regain momentum
» Banking sector faces client ‘confidence crisis’
Latest Category Posts
- Peacesoft VN teams with Haspro in web commerce
- Vinafood 1 Flour mill sells 34% stake
- Vietnamese spend millions of USD at overseas casinos each year
- Vietlott dismisses rumour of being unable to pay out jackpot
- Life insurers compete for market share
- VN firms urged to use e-commerce
- US dollar loans preferred for low capital costs
- Gas traders claim compensation
- Association rejects ‘sponsored survey’ allegations from Vietnam’s fish sauce makers
- Stop in production of Samsung Galaxy Note affects Vietnamese enterprises
Random Category Picks
- Viettel ranks first in profits in telecom market
- In southern Vietnam, Hong Kong paper mill renews concern as trial run nears
- Vietnam's TTC Group to list sugar op in Singapore by 2020
- Global drug company Abbott buys VN’s Glomed
- Russian cars enter Vietnam, slow sales predicted
- Local companies still behind MNCs in pay
Popular Category Posts
- HCM City proposes underground shopping center
- Seoul Semiconductor wins licence for $300 mln Vietnam project
- Sales of Vietnamese goods, agricultural products affected by rumors
- Coffee chains crushed in retail premise war
- What should be done with unsold fish from the central region?
- Vinamilk’s success down to understanding of consumers: CEO
- Will car imports be limited under new regulations?
- Where will be Apple’s data center set up?
- Facebook, Google dominate online advertising
- Fuji Engineering Vietnam to build houses for Japanese workers in Hà Nam
- Microsoft Store in Vietnam closes
- If taxed, will Chinese traders be able to control the farm produce market?
- Bill & Melinda Gates' Trust raises stake in Vietnam-focused fund: report
- Businesses prefer issuing corporate bonds to borrowing from banks
- Hoa Sen Group pours billions of US$ investment in Ninh Thuan
- Who will follow The Gioi Di Dong's departure out of Big C?
- Businesses upset about smallest minimum-wage increase in decade
- National flag carrier wins best airlines awards
- Has Honda Vietnam sacked 3,000 workers?
- Vietnam drug stocks surging as foreigners covet booming industry