Vietcombank has been recognized as one of the Top 500 World Banks as selected by The Banker (UK magazine).
Vietcombank in Top 500 world banks
As the representative of commercial banks of Viet Nam, Vietcombank was ranked 445th, a rise of 91 levels compared to the 2012 ratings, and leads other Vietnamese banks in the list.
According to The Banker, the ranks will also be posted on the magazine on the specialized column "Top 1000 World Banks" published in July.
The Banker also ranked five Asian banks (except those from Japan and China) in terms of capital growth, and Vietcombank came in third in this list.
The Banker is the reputable publication supplying information on finance and banking all over the world with the readers coming from banks, financial institutions, international companies, and governmental authorities nationwide.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Vietcombank sees Q1 pre-tax profit up 61.7 percent
» Vietcombank to increase capital to US$1.78 billion
» Vietcombank to be inspected in two months
Latest Category Posts
- General Electric signs agreement to develop wind energy in Vietnam
- Thailand's Central Group to slow down Vietnam acquisitions after Big C deal: report
- Canada developer pledges another $75 million for resort project in Vietnam
- Vietnam Airlines plans to reduce state ownership to 65 percent: report
- Vietnam's VietJet to buy 100 Boeing planes for $11.3 billion
- Branded goods king gets bogged down in Trang Tien Plaza
- Traditional medicine targets stronger development by 2020
- Vietnam to hold trade fair in Cambodia
- Sun Group receives top honours at BCI Asia Awards
- Vinamilk removes foreign ownership cap, rejects branding concerns
Random Category Picks
- Bình Điền Fertiliser JSC to expand to regional markets
- Vietnamese songstress to sue CT Group subsidiary over $4.45mn penthouse purchase deal
- Thai Amata VN to spend $200 mln on industrial estates in Vietnam
- Carlsberg forays into high-end segment of Vietnam’s beer market with Tuborg
- Viettel wins $1.5 billion bid in Myanmar
- 9 foreign funds buy into Vietnam's top mobile retailer
Popular Category Posts
- What does the biggest creditor say about Hoang Anh Gia Lai’s debts?
- Farmers getting a raw deal from dairy firms
- HCM City to host Int'l exhibition on beauty industry
- Labor Hero title bestowed upon PetroVietnam
- Why do Vietnamese set up businesses in other countries?
- Foreign investors eye food companies
- VN food firms exhibit in China
- YouthSpark 2016 launched with US$270,000 investment
- Viettel to invest $1.5b in Myanmar
- Japanese firm clinches deal to put ads on Ho Chi Minh City buses
- Japanese firm seeks legal action amid fee dispute in Vietnam's industrial park
- Bac Ninh draws Japanese investment in tourism
- Vietnam Airlines' rebranded offshoot set for first flight this summer
- Big C dismisses talk of Aeon purchase
- New all-inclusive resort breaks ground in Quang Ninh
- Upturn in cuttle-fish and octopus exports
- Vietnamese firms outgrow local market, bet on foreign lands
- Vietnam dairy firm eyes investment opportunities in Russia
- Oil giant PetroVietnam has a textile factory and it is at risk of bankruptcy
- Viettel international investment remains profitable despite exchange rates