Vietcombank has been recognized as one of the Top 500 World Banks as selected by The Banker (UK magazine).
Vietcombank in Top 500 world banks
As the representative of commercial banks of Viet Nam, Vietcombank was ranked 445th, a rise of 91 levels compared to the 2012 ratings, and leads other Vietnamese banks in the list.
According to The Banker, the ranks will also be posted on the magazine on the specialized column "Top 1000 World Banks" published in July.
The Banker also ranked five Asian banks (except those from Japan and China) in terms of capital growth, and Vietcombank came in third in this list.
The Banker is the reputable publication supplying information on finance and banking all over the world with the readers coming from banks, financial institutions, international companies, and governmental authorities nationwide.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Bankers suggest lifting foreign ownership ratio ceiling
» Vietcombank sees Q1 pre-tax profit up 61.7 percent
» Vietcombank to increase capital to US$1.78 billion
Latest Category Posts
- Daewoo E&C to build first high-end villa project in Hanoi
- Vietnam’s Vingroup debuts greenhouse veggies
- Work begins on first luxurious five-star resort in north central
- Who will benefit from the Vietnam Airlines – ANA Holdings deal?
- Ha Tinh denies major Taiwanese project in Vung Ang given approval
- Honda tries to keep market share as motorbike sales fall
- Farm of unique “dragon-scale” chickens in Saigon
- Taiwan firm plans to invest $2.5 bln in livestock farms, wharves in Ha Tinh
- Small car makers to expand production in Vietnam on tax cuts
- Maintenance at Malaysia-Vietnam oilfield to cut Aug Bunga crude exports: trade
Random Category Picks
- Rosneft, PetroVietnam plan more joint projects under new deal
- Licogi 13 to sell 70% of Twitter Beans Coffee
- Fuel prices in Vietnam rise on global oil recovery
- Vietnam's state pharma raises $19.6 million in oversubscribed IPO
- Popular in Vietnam, Thai fruits, vegetables fail toxic test at home
- Italian furniture exhibition to open soon
Popular Category Posts
- What does the biggest creditor say about Hoang Anh Gia Lai’s debts?
- Vietnam dairy firm eyes investment opportunities in Russia
- Why do Vietnamese set up businesses in other countries?
- Viettel to invest $1.5b in Myanmar
- Foreign investors eye food companies
- Survey reveals career goals of business, engineering students in Vietnam
- EU issues alert on unsafe Vietnamese seafood exports
- Thai retailers replace Vietnamese goods at supermarkets
- Viettel international investment remains profitable despite exchange rates
- Tycoons have huge assets hidden overseas
- Tycoons spend billions of dong to acquire foreign firms
- Samsung plans production of 200 million smartphones in Vietnam
- Jetstar Pacific invests US$139 million to expand fleet
- Vietcombank sees Q1 pre-tax profit up 61.7 percent
- Vietnam Airlines plans to reduce state ownership to 65 percent: report
- What do Vietnamese entrepreneurs named in the Panama Papers say?
- Vinamilk removes foreign ownership cap, rejects branding concerns
- Vietnam Airlines, 12 subsidiaries to be audited
- MobiFone divestment from SeABank fails
- Sun Group receives top honours at BCI Asia Awards
Finance & Banking
Stocks & RealEstate
Business & Businessmen
General & Policies
World & Global
Our Latest Posts