Vietcombank has been recognized as one of the Top 500 World Banks as selected by The Banker (UK magazine).
Vietcombank in Top 500 world banks
As the representative of commercial banks of Viet Nam, Vietcombank was ranked 445th, a rise of 91 levels compared to the 2012 ratings, and leads other Vietnamese banks in the list.
According to The Banker, the ranks will also be posted on the magazine on the specialized column "Top 1000 World Banks" published in July.
The Banker also ranked five Asian banks (except those from Japan and China) in terms of capital growth, and Vietcombank came in third in this list.
The Banker is the reputable publication supplying information on finance and banking all over the world with the readers coming from banks, financial institutions, international companies, and governmental authorities nationwide.
|< Prev||Next >|
» SBV to boost Vietinbank, Vietcombank
» Vietcombank, Saigonbank to merge amid bank restructuring
» Vietcombank's gross profit rises to $266 mln in 2014
Latest Category Posts
- Vietnam Airlines aims to better tap Russian market
- Thai Nguyen tea fest draws the crowds
- 40 Thai food businesses seek trade opportunities in HCM City
- January business shutdowns up 23 percent
- Circular will revamp stock market
- Shares slide rapidly on both exchanges
- PetroVietnam advised to focus on oil, gas exploitation
- Street kiosks provide information in City
- Equitisation of MobiFone by 2016
- NCB to use profits for restructuring
Random Category Picks
- Quang Ninh to build $128m industrial park
- Dung Quat Oil Refinery to be upgraded
- Vietnam to issue $1bn additional sovereign bond following November bond sale
- HCMC, Hanoi taxi assoc. voice concerns over Uber; exec says Uber's already registered in Vietnam
- VN sees early signs of economic recovery
- Outlook for rice exports mediocre for 2015
Popular Category Posts
- Most airports operate below design capacity in Vietnam
- Vietnamese businessmen raise wild animals as a hobby
- Vietnam a growing market for luxury cars
- Vietnam-Russia trade sees promising opportunities
- Investment in Quang Ngai industrial park doubles
- Seminar to broaden Vietnam, South Africa cooperation
- Foreign donors vow to support Vietnam’s development
- Japan shares experiences with affordable housing
- Vietnam city combines shopping, tourism and cuisine in year-end program
- VN, RoK leaders welcome end to FTA negotiations
- Businesses rush to find unskilled workers
- Positive signs in HCM City’s socio-economic development
- Vietnam scrambles to squash Taiwanese rumor about dioxin-tainted tea
- Chow Tai Fook Enterprises eyes $4 bln Vietnam casino project
- Luxury Parkson shopping centres in HCMC deserted
- HCM City’s CPI witnesses drastic decline in Jan.
- Online shopping demand rising rapidly in smaller cities
- MOT wants a more competitive aviation market
- Vietnam needs to 'wake up' when China changes its policies
- Vietnam is gaining global market share, says HSBC