Vietcombank has been recognized as one of the Top 500 World Banks as selected by The Banker (UK magazine).
Vietcombank in Top 500 world banks
As the representative of commercial banks of Viet Nam, Vietcombank was ranked 445th, a rise of 91 levels compared to the 2012 ratings, and leads other Vietnamese banks in the list.
According to The Banker, the ranks will also be posted on the magazine on the specialized column "Top 1000 World Banks" published in July.
The Banker also ranked five Asian banks (except those from Japan and China) in terms of capital growth, and Vietcombank came in third in this list.
The Banker is the reputable publication supplying information on finance and banking all over the world with the readers coming from banks, financial institutions, international companies, and governmental authorities nationwide.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Which bank is Number 1 in Vietnam?
» SBV decides to nationalize commercial bank as last resort
» Vietnam’s state-run lender to operate loss-making bank acquired by cbank
Latest Category Posts
- Nghe An reaches investment deals worth almost 1 bln USD
- HCM City works to become trustworthy business destination
- Dong Nai has 420 firms in support industry
- Evolving role of State-owned enterprises spotlighted
- Rice exports face challenges in 2015
- Vietnam to open e-commerce portal targeting Japan, ASEAN customers
- Chinese goods bearing fake made-in-Vietnam labels hurt local consumers, manufacturers
- Dentsu Aegis Network acquires Vietnamese digital marketing agency
- Vietnam demands commitment fulfillment report from Nokia
- Exports to Laos up 48%
Random Category Picks
Popular Category Posts
- HCM City’s CPI witnesses drastic decline in Jan.
- How do Vietnamese spend their money?
- Businesses rush to find unskilled workers
- Vietnam needs to 'wake up' when China changes its policies
- Luxury Parkson shopping centres in HCMC deserted
- Viet Nam sets record trade surplus in 2014
- FDI hit US$663 million in January
- City targets surge in retail sales
- HCM City exceeds 2014 budget collection goal
- No worries about business closures: General Statistics Office
- Rouble plunge blamed for sharp fall in Russian visitors to central Vietnam
- Bao Viet changes senior officials
- Mekong Delta city expands cooperation with Singapore
- Falling oil poses Vietnam price or state-budget conundrum
- How much do Vietnamese pilots really earn?
- Officials downplay concerns foreign goods will flood market
- Vietnam to issue $1bn additional sovereign bond following November bond sale
- US – the largest market for Vietnamese products
- The nation plans for transport restructuring by 2020
- Firms urged to spur VN-US ties