|1. Tienphong JSC.|
City: Ha Noi
|2. NhaTrang Garment JSC.|
Category: Clothing and Accessories
City: Nha Trang
|3. VabioTech JSC.|
Category: Health and Safety
City: Ha Noi
|4. Hong Ngoc General...|
Category: Doctors and Clinics
City: Ha Noi
|5. Caseamex JSC.|
Category: Food Manufacturing
City: Can Tho
|6. DANA-Y Steel JSC.|
Category: Industrial Supplies
Most European companies are optimistic about Viet Nam's economic outlook, according to the first quarterly survey of the country's business climate by the European Chamber of Commerce (Eurocham) in Viet Nam.
More than 200 member companies took part in the Business Climate Index survey, which was conducted online, said Alain Cany, chairman of Eurocham.
Eurocham executive board member Peter Born said the index showed a positive outlook, with an average of 75 points on a scale of 0 to 100 points, with 100 representing the highest level of confidence.
Seventy per cent of the respondents said the outlook for investment was "good" or "excellent", and 68 per cent said they planned to increase their investment in Viet Nam.
In addition, 60 per cent of respondents expected Viet Nam's GDP to reach 6-8 per cent next year. The survey showed that Eurocham members were concerned about inflation and the depreciation of the Vietnamese dong against the euro and US dollar.
Half of the respondents said that inflation could rise to 10 per cent while 39 per cent said it could reach 10-15 per cent.
Many of them said they anticipated a 5-10 per cent depreciation of the dong against the euro and US dollar.
When asked about recruitment plans, 31 per cent of the respondents said they expected to increase the number of employees by 20 per cent, while 18 per cent indicated a significant increase of more than 20 per cent.
|< Prev||Next >|
Latest Category Posts
- Work starts on Phu My 3 industrial park
- HCM City to host international seafood fair
- Import medicine dislodges locally-made products
- Nissan-Honda battle benefit Vietnamese
- Big banks rush to build new offices
- Foreign companies join manufacturing trade show
- Thaco to produce truck engines
- Target on ODA disbursement ‘is within reach'
- FTAs offer business opportunities
- Google’s display ad network will change local ad market
Random Category Picks
Popular Category Posts
- Express delivery race heats up when investors open the throttle
- VN-France Business Forum kicked off in HCMC
- World Bank president: We can end extreme poverty by 2030
- Japan’s economic stimulus package brings high hopes to Vietnamese
- New business numbers fall in first quarter
- Vietnamese always at a disadvantage when doing business with Chinese
- City hosts mobile marketing seminar
- Lotte cherishes ambitious business plan in Vietnam
- Vietnam calls for investments in airports
- Supermarkets, malls offer holiday promotions
- Vietnamese businesses find it hard to break into “Myanmar gold mine”
- Viettel prepares for investment in Myanmar
- Vietnamese businesses look to opportunities overseas
- Where will the German real estate tycoon invest in Vietnam?
- Government urged to cut down cement projects
- Part 2: Vietnam gets ready to receive Korean third investment wave
- Businesses sparing in ad budgeting
- Robots duel to protect environment
- Vegetable oil manufacturers kick off legal battle to protect themselves
- Starbucks makes noisy debut, Trung Nguyen gets boisterous, Highlands keeps quiet