|1. Halong Cruise Tours...|
Category: Tour Operators
City: Ha Noi
|2. Questar Inc.|
Category: Software Applications
City: Ho Chi Minh
|3. Noi Ha Property Co. Ltd.|
Category: Estate Agents
|4. New Peaks Real Estate...|
Category: Property Consultants
City: Ha Noi
|5. Crunchy Frog|
City: Ha Noi
|6. Hue - Hapro TIC|
Category: Travel Agents
Savills Vietnam has tapped John D. Gallander III as the director in charge of its Hanoi office.
Photo: Photo courtesy of Savills Vietnam
John Gallander will leave his position as country managing director of Knight Frank Vietnam to join Savills Vietnam in his new role on 18th July.
He is expected to bring over 27 years of real estate experience, including five years in Vietnam, primarily in the Hanoi market, to Savills Vietnam.
As the country managing director of Knight Frank office based in Hanoi, he was responsible for all real estate services and consulting in Vietnam, focusing on commercial, residential, property management and valuation business lines.
“John Gallander is a seasoned real estate veteran with experience across both Asia and the US. So, John will add significant expertise to what is already the most experienced real estate team in Vietnam,” said Brett Ashton, managing director of Savills Vietnam.
“Savills is recognized as the market leader in Vietnam’s real estate market and I am excited to get started with such a dynamic company and be a part of the largest and oldest real estate advisory firm in Vietnam. What Savills has been able to achieve is impressive and I look forward to the opportunity to be a part of Savills,” said the newly-appointed John Gallander.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Users fall prey to mobile millionaire games, again
» Yen drop dampens Vietnamese exports
» Vietnamese retail market – opportunities for local players still there
Latest Category Posts
- ADB supports water supply, road upgrade
- Phu Quoc economic zone to be established
- EuroCham launches Green-Biz 2013
- Weakening purchasing power discouraging sales, stock clearing effort
- Users fall prey to mobile millionaire games, again
- Vietnam improves seafood quality
- PM approves Viettel restructuring plan
- Vietnamese economy recovers after hitting bottom
- Buildbank takes shape, raises controversy
- VPBank, VCCorp enter partnership
Popular Category Posts
- In economic recession, Vietnamese still spend money on luxurious cars
- Vietnamese billionaires better known in western world
- Enterprises agree to first BPO partnership
- VN rice sector concerned as Thailand mulls sell-off
- MobiFone blocks 18 spam SMS numbers
- Newspaper names VN’s 100 strongest brands
- The Vietnamese billionaires who return from East European countries
- Vietnamese steel makers hurt by deficit
- VN int’l fair boosts up handicraft and wood industry
- Vietnam vows to impose heavy punishment to stop seafood material bleeding
- MOIT lends a hand to EVN to raise electricity price
- Even big foreign investors cannot reach for Sabeco
- Who is the real owner of “Vinacafe”?
- Officers seize GmB milk, find new violation
- Google fined $7 million over hotspot data grab
- Vietnam vows to restrain prices to curb inflation
- Fast food chains hunt for retail premises, real estate market warms up
- Samsung’s $2 billion project goes “incredibly quickly”
- Cbank takes move to stabilize forex market, but not gold
- Vietnamese coffee brands highlighted at fair