HCM City-based manufacturing, services and tourism companies will showcase their products at an exhibition to be held in Myanmar's Yangon , from June 15 to 19.
Myanmar's Yangon, Photo: Internet
The organiser, the HCM City Investment and Trade Promotional Centre (ITPC), told a press conference in HCM City that the Ho Chi Minh City Expo 2012 follows a successful exploratory trip to Myanmar by a business delegation last month.
HCM City and Yangon leaders had then signed agreements to promote their economic, cultural, and investment ties.
The five-day exhibition will offer Vietnamese businesses an opportunity to promote their products and look for partners to set up distribution networks in Myanmar .
Huynh Tan Phong, deputy director of ITPC, said some 160 booths will exhibit a range of products such as food, processed food, plastics, agricultural products, furniture, textile and garment, footwear, cosmetics, electronics, household appliances, and construction materials.
Tourism services and construction and computer software design services will also be showcased.
Besides the display of products, the event will also highlight HCM City's economic, political and socio-cultural achievements and the close ties between Vietnam and Myanmar .
ITPC will survey Yangon and Mandalay for locations to establish a centre to sell and distribute Vietnamese products.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Photo exhibition explores lives of the disabled
» Photo exhibition presents new perspectives on Ha Noi
» Vietnam attends Asian defence exhibition in Malaysia
Latest Category Posts
- State-owned businesses called for forging bond
- Thai Nguyen posts strong FDI growth in Q1
- Trade surplus widens to 1 billion USD in Q1
- HCM City refunds 1.4 mln USD of VAT for foreigners
- Giant fast food restaurant chains keen on firm footholds in Vietnam
- Imports of under-9-seat-cars soar
- Businesses urged to grasp benefits from ASEAN Economic Community
- Two-way trade turnover with China, Brazil rockets in Q1
- US - VN’s largest aquatic importer
- Businesses salvage ships underground while awaiting amended laws
Random Category Picks
Popular Category Posts
- Market heats up as super brand McDonald’s arrives
- Local auto makers toast jump in January sales
- Local pangasius industry to face more hurdles as US Congress passes new law
- Diaper market full to overflowing
- Japanese flock to VN to use cheap labor force
- Construction on SEA’s longest cross-sea bridge launched
- Japanese investment in HCM City continues to rise
- Thai group to launch Robinsons supermarket in Vietnam
- Vietnam Airlines to go public by late 2014
- Vietnamese cocoa market: Puratos Grand-Place has come
- IBM colossal investments benefit Vietnam
- Why Chinese businessmen only trick Vietnamese?
- Farmers don’t benefit from global fast food chains
- Tired of China, afraid of Thailand, Japanese capital heading for Vietnam
- Norwegian businesses keen on Vietnamese market
- Foreign investors lay down multi-billion dollar projects
- Vietnamese rice faces barriers in biggest markets
- NZ, Vietnam target US$1bil in trade value
- Shops underground prosperous
- Vietnam Motorbike Association prepares to debut