HCM City-based manufacturing, services and tourism companies will showcase their products at an exhibition to be held in Myanmar's Yangon , from June 15 to 19.
Myanmar's Yangon, Photo: Internet
The organiser, the HCM City Investment and Trade Promotional Centre (ITPC), told a press conference in HCM City that the Ho Chi Minh City Expo 2012 follows a successful exploratory trip to Myanmar by a business delegation last month.
HCM City and Yangon leaders had then signed agreements to promote their economic, cultural, and investment ties.
The five-day exhibition will offer Vietnamese businesses an opportunity to promote their products and look for partners to set up distribution networks in Myanmar .
Huynh Tan Phong, deputy director of ITPC, said some 160 booths will exhibit a range of products such as food, processed food, plastics, agricultural products, furniture, textile and garment, footwear, cosmetics, electronics, household appliances, and construction materials.
Tourism services and construction and computer software design services will also be showcased.
Besides the display of products, the event will also highlight HCM City's economic, political and socio-cultural achievements and the close ties between Vietnam and Myanmar .
ITPC will survey Yangon and Mandalay for locations to establish a centre to sell and distribute Vietnamese products.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Exhibition “Harvest-Moon”
» Exhibition “Painting en Plein Air in America”
» Photo exhibition on ethnic groups invites entries
Latest Category Posts
- Domestic, foreign investment in Malaysia on high note in 2014
- Jetstar Pacific offers discounted tickets for numerous routes
- Ho Chi Minh City maintains solid growth
- Local wood exports projected to grow
- ANZ: Consumer confidence increases in 2015
- McDonald’s faces challenges in Vietnam
- Where should you put your money in the Year of the Goat?
- Vietnam’s second richest man buys new aircraft at $20-27 million: media
- VN – largest ASEAN goods provider for US
- Vietnamese ship held in Philippines over alledged rice smuggling lacks import license
Popular Category Posts
- HCM City’s CPI witnesses drastic decline in Jan.
- How do Vietnamese spend their money?
- Businesses rush to find unskilled workers
- Vietnam needs to 'wake up' when China changes its policies
- Luxury Parkson shopping centres in HCMC deserted
- Viet Nam sets record trade surplus in 2014
- City targets surge in retail sales
- HCM City exceeds 2014 budget collection goal
- Bao Viet changes senior officials
- FDI hit US$663 million in January
- No worries about business closures: General Statistics Office
- Rouble plunge blamed for sharp fall in Russian visitors to central Vietnam
- How much do Vietnamese pilots really earn?
- Mekong Delta city expands cooperation with Singapore
- Falling oil poses Vietnam price or state-budget conundrum
- Vietnam to issue $1bn additional sovereign bond following November bond sale
- Officials downplay concerns foreign goods will flood market
- The nation plans for transport restructuring by 2020
- Firms urged to spur VN-US ties
- US – the largest market for Vietnamese products