HCM City-based manufacturing, services and tourism companies will showcase their products at an exhibition to be held in Myanmar's Yangon , from June 15 to 19.
Myanmar's Yangon, Photo: Internet
The organiser, the HCM City Investment and Trade Promotional Centre (ITPC), told a press conference in HCM City that the Ho Chi Minh City Expo 2012 follows a successful exploratory trip to Myanmar by a business delegation last month.
HCM City and Yangon leaders had then signed agreements to promote their economic, cultural, and investment ties.
The five-day exhibition will offer Vietnamese businesses an opportunity to promote their products and look for partners to set up distribution networks in Myanmar .
Huynh Tan Phong, deputy director of ITPC, said some 160 booths will exhibit a range of products such as food, processed food, plastics, agricultural products, furniture, textile and garment, footwear, cosmetics, electronics, household appliances, and construction materials.
Tourism services and construction and computer software design services will also be showcased.
Besides the display of products, the event will also highlight HCM City's economic, political and socio-cultural achievements and the close ties between Vietnam and Myanmar .
ITPC will survey Yangon and Mandalay for locations to establish a centre to sell and distribute Vietnamese products.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Bald pictures lift up cancer patients
» Plastics, rubber, packaging expo in City
» Group exhibition PRISM at Manzi Art Space
Latest Category Posts
- Transport ministry seeks private funds for upgrades
- DATC to lift charter capital to 273 million USD
- Japanese steel corporation to invest 220 mln USD in Vietnam
- Poultry farmers request anti-dumping investigation of US chicken
- UK firms eye infrastructure cooperation in HCM City
- Forum discusses business opportunities in Kazakhstan
- Da Nang hosts EWEC Trade and Tourism Fair
- Industrial cooperatives share success stories
- UK looks to double bilateral trade with Vietnam
- Vietnamese fine arts reforms amid integration
Popular Category Posts
- Hi-tech production soars amidst foreign investment
- Bridge linking Mekong Delta provinces inaugurated
- Boom of shopping centers in eastern HCM City
- Vietnamese lychees promoted widely abroad, at home
- Keangnam to sink deeper into trouble
- Vietnam enterprises must be ready for trade barriers abroad, self-defense at home: experts
- Too many business conditions remain in VN
- Car buyers continue preferring imported vehicles
- US is Vietnam’s largest importer
- Hong Kong businesses interested in Phu Quoc Island
- Viet Nam earns US$1 billion from 14 markets
- Quang Ninh looks to attract Japanese investment
- Vietnam launches maiden transnational online shopping platform
- Local-foreign consortium to develop fertilizer complex
- In Vietnam, US dollar appreciation makes some quite happy, leaves others in trouble
- Vietnam pours $20 billion abroad
- Where have $20 billion worth of Chinese imports gone?
- New season brings good news for lychee exports
- Vietnam-Mexico business forum opens
- Chinese try to corner farm produce market in Vietnam