HCM City-based manufacturing, services and tourism companies will showcase their products at an exhibition to be held in Myanmar's Yangon , from June 15 to 19.
Myanmar's Yangon, Photo: Internet
The organiser, the HCM City Investment and Trade Promotional Centre (ITPC), told a press conference in HCM City that the Ho Chi Minh City Expo 2012 follows a successful exploratory trip to Myanmar by a business delegation last month.
HCM City and Yangon leaders had then signed agreements to promote their economic, cultural, and investment ties.
The five-day exhibition will offer Vietnamese businesses an opportunity to promote their products and look for partners to set up distribution networks in Myanmar .
Huynh Tan Phong, deputy director of ITPC, said some 160 booths will exhibit a range of products such as food, processed food, plastics, agricultural products, furniture, textile and garment, footwear, cosmetics, electronics, household appliances, and construction materials.
Tourism services and construction and computer software design services will also be showcased.
Besides the display of products, the event will also highlight HCM City's economic, political and socio-cultural achievements and the close ties between Vietnam and Myanmar .
ITPC will survey Yangon and Mandalay for locations to establish a centre to sell and distribute Vietnamese products.
|< Prev||Next >|
» VN exhibition to open in France
» Married couple display works
» Married couple display works
Latest Category Posts
- Vietnam achieves 700 mln USD trade surplus
- ADB realigns operations to meet region's challenges
- Central region embarks on responsible tourism
- Japanese group opens chemical plant in Dong Nai
- Pacific Alliance declared huge potential market for Vietnam
- HCM City witnesses faster economic recovery
- Made-in-Thailand products showcased in Hanoi
- National economy on road to recovery: commission
- Agricultural land planning for Mekong Delta approved
- April CPI increases by 0.08 percent
Random Category Picks
- Investment under business cooperation contract
- Doosan Vina ships desalination evaporator to Saudi Arabia
- Highway cost soars above original estimate
- Vietnam eyed as center of Asian aviation boom
- Rubber industry invests heavily in Cambodia
- Vietnamese down 54 bln noodle packets yearly, rank 4th globally
Popular Category Posts
- Local auto makers toast jump in January sales
- Local pangasius industry to face more hurdles as US Congress passes new law
- Japanese flock to VN to use cheap labor force
- Construction on SEA’s longest cross-sea bridge launched
- Vietnam Airlines to go public by late 2014
- Japanese investment in HCM City continues to rise
- Why Chinese businessmen only trick Vietnamese?
- Tired of China, afraid of Thailand, Japanese capital heading for Vietnam
- IBM colossal investments benefit Vietnam
- Farmers don’t benefit from global fast food chains
- Norwegian businesses keen on Vietnamese market
- Foreign investors lay down multi-billion dollar projects
- NZ, Vietnam target US$1bil in trade value
- Shops underground prosperous
- Only 1% of VND30-trillion package disbursed for HCM City
- Who benefits most from Flappy Bird?
- Street cafes have new faces
- Central fishermen harvest young lobsters
- The Vietnamese billionaires making their fortune from scratch
- Vietnamese companies hire gangsters to collect debts