|1. DOJI Gold & Gems Group|
|2. BIDV Bank|
City: Ha Noi
|3. Sacombank Group|
City: Ho Chi Minh City
|4. Honda Viet Nam|
Category: Car Parts and Accessories
City: Vinh Phuc
City: Ha Noi
|6. Hoa Phat Group|
High income costs have pushed the medicine price up, according to pharmaceutical traders.
They said the price had increased by between 5 and 10 per cent. Of which the price for domestic drugs surged further than that of foreign products.
In just one month, the medicine price had increased twice, said a medicine shop owner in HCM City's District 10.
Traders said they were forced to increase the price as distributors raised their own due to the higher costs of raw materials and petrol.
In agreement, the Viet Nam Pharmaceutical Association confirmed that during the current time, the prices of both domestic and foreign medicine have been chugged.
However, the change remained minimal and the pharmaceutical market stable, the association reported.
It said that domestic medicine had increased at a rate of 16 per cent while the price of foreign drugs rose by 6.7 per cent.
The association said about 16 per cent of domestic drugs and 6.6 per cent of foreign drugs saw prices increase.
The HCM City Department of Health said it had received many applications asking for price increases since the beginning of this year, many involving unreasonable claims.
For more than one year, HCM City has organised programmes to stabilise medicine prices to great effect.
Currently, about nine companies are joined in these programmes, with 85 types of medicine, nearly double the number last year. — VNS
To effectively run the programmes, the city also regularly inspects stores that join the initiative.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Domestic pharmacy firms threading their ways through chinks
» Firms collude to manipulate medicine prices
» Hefty fine for violating medicine price regulations
Latest Category Posts
- Work starts on Phu My 3 industrial park
- HCM City to host international seafood fair
- Import medicine dislodges locally-made products
- Nissan-Honda battle benefit Vietnamese
- Big banks rush to build new offices
- Foreign companies join manufacturing trade show
- Thaco to produce truck engines
- Target on ODA disbursement ‘is within reach'
- FTAs offer business opportunities
- Google’s display ad network will change local ad market
Popular Category Posts
- Express delivery race heats up when investors open the throttle
- VN-France Business Forum kicked off in HCMC
- World Bank president: We can end extreme poverty by 2030
- Japan’s economic stimulus package brings high hopes to Vietnamese
- New business numbers fall in first quarter
- Vietnamese always at a disadvantage when doing business with Chinese
- City hosts mobile marketing seminar
- Lotte cherishes ambitious business plan in Vietnam
- Vietnam calls for investments in airports
- Supermarkets, malls offer holiday promotions
- Vietnamese businesses find it hard to break into “Myanmar gold mine”
- Viettel prepares for investment in Myanmar
- Vietnamese businesses look to opportunities overseas
- Where will the German real estate tycoon invest in Vietnam?
- Government urged to cut down cement projects
- Part 2: Vietnam gets ready to receive Korean third investment wave
- Businesses sparing in ad budgeting
- Robots duel to protect environment
- Vegetable oil manufacturers kick off legal battle to protect themselves
- Starbucks makes noisy debut, Trung Nguyen gets boisterous, Highlands keeps quiet