The first International Exhibition of Construction Technology 2012 (Vietconstech) is set to kick off at the Viet Nam Exhibition and Fair Center in the capital on June 27.
Head of the Construction Ministry's State Authority for Construction Quality Inspection (SACQI) Le Quang Hung said the event aims to showcase modern technology in the fields of construction, consultancy, quality control, production as well as the provision of construction materials, high-tech equipment and software.
"It would be an opportunity to highlight the potentials and achievements of both domestic and foreign businesses in developing and applying technology to enhance construction quality," Hung said.
The three-day event will feature products from 80 enterprises, including the Vietnam Industry and Construction Group promoting roller compacted concrete technology for irrigation dam building, a Vietnamese-Russian oil and gas joint venture (Vietsopetro) pushing technology for oil and gas exploration rigs and Beton 6 displaying technology for building pre-stressed concrete roads.
Vietconstech will attract foreign exhibitors with technologies aimed at large-scale and complex construction such as Japan's Sumitomo Mitsui specializing in large-span bridges, Germany’s Bauer Company operating in foundation and large-size bore piles and IHI Infrastructure Systems who develops large-span flyovers.
Japan International Nuclear Energy Development Company (JINED) and SHIMIZU Corporation will introduce technical solutions for security and environmental safety in building nuclear power plant and subways.
The exhibition is expected to offer opportunities for co-operation as well as technology transfer between local and foreign enterprises.
The event will host conferences on "Technical Progress of Construction Technologies" as well as "Japanese Construction Technology, Policies, Experiences and Achievements" with the attendance of construction companies, State management officers and scientists.
Attendees will be able to approach, discuss and receive professional ideas for technical solutions and applications of scientific equipment to enhance project quality and cost saving.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Top construction exhibition to open soon
Latest Category Posts
- TPP countries miss year-end deadline
- HCM City attracts 2.5 billion USD to industrial parks
- Vietnam, Angola strive for further investment ties
- VN to release report on the Provincial Economy Integration Index
- Vietnam’s tourism sector maintains growth momentum
- Fiscal policy shake-up in energy sector needed
- Cement exports to hit 14 million tonnes in 2013
- Vietnam's forestry industry set for major restructuring
- Vietnam's dairy sector looks to triple cow numbers
- HCMC urged to speed up economic restructuring process
Popular Category Posts
- The South Korean wave in Vietnam
- Vietnam may cut down rice land to increase incomes for farmers
- MoIT asked to rethink hydro-power plants
- A lot of FDI enterprises declare huge losses
- More FDI flows into science-technology
- Restoring order in shrimp material export: An urgent need
- Ornamental fish make profit splash
- US experts advise Vietnam how to lift aviation industry to new heights
- Vermont welcomes VN investors to seize opportunities
- Vietnamese rice exporters seek ways to boost sales
- $250 million to build a Vietnam-Laos bauxite pipe
- Health Ministry tries to keep a rein, but formula milk price remains restive
- Chinese or American?
- Local firms lack knowledge of TPP trade agreement
- Competent agencies’ delays harms jewelry industry
- Ha Tinh appeals for Japanese investment
- Chinese scramble for shrimp in Vietnam
- Airlines spent big money to upgrade fleets
- Investment incentives begged for bauxite projects
- FDI businesses continue production despite losses