|1. Pho24 Co., LTD.|
City: Ho Chi Minh
|2. Dong Tien Co., LTD.|
|3. Nam Cuong Group|
Category: Commercial Property
City: Ha Noi
|4. DANAMECO Medical JSC.|
Category: Medical Equipment
|5. Thanh Nam Group|
Category: Industrial Supplies
City: Ha Noi
|6. March 29 Textile...|
Gas prices in Vietnam are expected to drop further due to lower prices in the world market.
Representatives from gas wholesalers said that the global market has been seeing a continuing decline in gas prices. Last weekend, contract prices decreased by an average of USD130 per tonne, compared to USD722.5 per tonne at the beginning of the month.
If the decline continues through the end of June, gas retail prices will be reduced by VND38,000 (USD1.8), to around VND310,000 (USD14.76) per 12-kg canister.
These representatives added that they received a report from the Dung Quat Oil Refinery, saying that they will resume operations on June 7.
In early June the refinery halted its operations for maintenance, but contracts for the fuel were complemented by imports.
Lower gas prices have boosted demand, to the benefit of traders. One representative said, “Our profits have increased despite the fall in prices."
|< Prev||Next >|
» Vietnamese retail market – opportunities for local players still there
» State Audit reports on central bank’s 2011 performance
» Banking restructuring earns initial results: Govn’t
Latest Category Posts
- Weakening purchasing power discouraging sales, stock clearing effort
- Users fall prey to mobile millionaire games, again
- Vietnam improves seafood quality
- PM approves Viettel restructuring plan
- Vietnamese economy recovers after hitting bottom
- Buildbank takes shape, raises controversy
- VPBank, VCCorp enter partnership
- Trade deficit starts soaring in half May
- Coffee to get preferential credit loans
- Vietnam unlikely to meet 5.5% GPD growth target
Random Category Picks
Popular Category Posts
- In economic recession, Vietnamese still spend money on luxurious cars
- Vietnamese billionaires better known in western world
- Enterprises agree to first BPO partnership
- VN rice sector concerned as Thailand mulls sell-off
- MobiFone blocks 18 spam SMS numbers
- Newspaper names VN’s 100 strongest brands
- The Vietnamese billionaires who return from East European countries
- Vietnamese steel makers hurt by deficit
- VN int’l fair boosts up handicraft and wood industry
- Vietnam vows to impose heavy punishment to stop seafood material bleeding
- MOIT lends a hand to EVN to raise electricity price
- Even big foreign investors cannot reach for Sabeco
- Who is the real owner of “Vinacafe”?
- Officers seize GmB milk, find new violation
- Google fined $7 million over hotspot data grab
- Vietnam vows to restrain prices to curb inflation
- Fast food chains hunt for retail premises, real estate market warms up
- Samsung’s $2 billion project goes “incredibly quickly”
- Cbank takes move to stabilize forex market, but not gold
- Vietnamese coffee brands highlighted at fair