|1. Tran Anh JSC.|
Category: Computer Hardware
City: Ha Noi
|2. Dakao Co., LTD.|
Category: Fire Safety Consultants
City: Ho Chi Minh
|3. Komatsu Vietnam JSC.|
Category: Industrial Equipment
City: Ha Noi
|4. VIC Co., LTD.|
City: Hai Phong
|5. Kim Anh Co., LTD.|
Category: Food Manufacturing
City: Soc Trang Province
|6. GiaLai Trading JSC.|
Category: Retail Services
City: Pleiku City
Hundreds of investors have been put on tenterhooks when hearing that all the information about their transactions on the gold trading floor run by the Dinh Phong Investment Consultancy Company, has been erased.
The software utilized by the gold trading floor has suddenly stopped operation, while the entire database has been eliminated.
Tens of investors were seen gathering in front of the head office of the Dinh Phong Company at No. 22-24 Phuoc Hung Road in HCM City on August 7 afternoon.
One of the investors said she realized something wrong with the gold trading floor two months ago. In general, she would see money remitted to her account just 10-30 minutes after she makes order. However, in the last two months, it took a whole day to receive money.
Most recently, on August 3 morning, she ordered to withdraw money. When checking the account on August 6, she found out that the money had not come yet.
Therefore, the investor decided to check her transactions with her computer, and she was stunned when realizing that Meta trader (MT4), the software used by Dinh Phong gold trading floor, did not work. She also discovered that all the information about the money on the accounts and the history of transactions has been eliminated.
The investor later realized that other investors of the same trading floor were facing the same situation. V, an investor in Hanoi, said that she ordered to withdraw 600 million dong from her account, but the order was not fulfilled. V decided to fly to HCM City, where the Dinh Vang’s head office is located, to learn what happened.
V was told by the Chair of Dinh Vang Company that she needs to wait a couple of weeks to get money, because the accountant of the company was in leave.
Tens of other investors have received vague answers from Dinh Phong. An investor said he first injected 100 million dong in his account. The sum of money dropped to 30 million dong after he lost in some investment deals. Later, when he got more experience, he made profits in other deals.
However, the gold trading floor has stopped operation unexpectedly. Therefore, he cannot get the profits because he cannot withdraw money. The investor cannot make intervention at this moment, even if he realizes that the gold price fluctuations would cause him loss. Especially, he is facing the risk of losing all the money.
Nguyen Duy Long, General Director and Pham Hung, Chair of Dinh Long Company, explained that troubles had occurred with the software of the server in Singapore, while the errors would be fixed by the end of August.
The answers have made surprised investors. N, an investor has asked the company to open the backup database and provide information about the history of transactions and the transaction positions on August 3 to investors. However, the investors’ proposals have been rejected.
Hung told the investors that at the moment when the trouble occurred, there was 2 billion dong on investors’ accounts. However, investors believed that the actual sum of money is tens of times higher.
H and V, the two of the investors, have said there was 1.8 billion dong on their accounts alone. Meanwhile, Dinh Phong has thousands of accounts. Therefore, the sum of money would be much higher.
The investors, who gathered in front of Dinh Long Company’s office, said they do not believe that a technical error occurred. They fear that the owners of the gold trading floor have escaped with investors’ money – the thing which happened with many other trading floors.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Fowl farmers plan to raise anti-dumping lawsuit against chicken imports
» Banks struggle hard to recover debts from each other
Latest Category Posts
- Bottled green tea market: big sharks would swallow small fishes?
- Shopping frauds rampant on internet
- Million dollar coastal apartments face difficulties in finding customers
- Vietnam turning Chinese refuse tip?
- Nokia – Samsung the battle of the two tigers
- Nearly 90% Vietnamese SMEs upbeat in business prospects
- Bottled green tea market to be remapped by the big guys?
- VN holds titanium mining potential
- CSR means sustainable development for all: Swiss corps
- Drink firms hit by foreign rivals
Popular Category Posts
- In economic recession, Vietnamese still spend money on luxurious cars
- Vietnamese billionaires better known in western world
- Enterprises agree to first BPO partnership
- VN rice sector concerned as Thailand mulls sell-off
- Newspaper names VN’s 100 strongest brands
- The Vietnamese billionaires who return from East European countries
- MobiFone blocks 18 spam SMS numbers
- Vietnamese steel makers hurt by deficit
- VN int’l fair boosts up handicraft and wood industry
- MOIT lends a hand to EVN to raise electricity price
- Vietnam vows to impose heavy punishment to stop seafood material bleeding
- Who is the real owner of “Vinacafe”?
- Even big foreign investors cannot reach for Sabeco
- Firms say state capital manager’s role insignificant
- Officers seize GmB milk, find new violation
- Google fined $7 million over hotspot data grab
- Vietnam vows to restrain prices to curb inflation
- Fast food chains hunt for retail premises, real estate market warms up
- Cbank takes move to stabilize forex market, but not gold
- Samsung’s $2 billion project goes “incredibly quickly”