Microsoft has officially announced this week that Vu Minh Tri has been appointed as its new country manager for Viet Nam
In this role, Tri will be responsible for managing Microsoft's business strategy, operations, and development initiatives in the local market.
He has extensive business management experience in a number of multi-national corporations and has a deep understanding of the technology industry. Prior to joining Microsoft, he held many key leadership positions and most recently was the regional leader overseeing the Indochina and Thai regions for Qualcomm.
Tri previously held positions such as general director for Yahoo! Viet Nam, country manager of Sony Ericsson Viet Nam, and worked in sales and marketing management for BAT, BP and Procter&Gamble Viet Nam.
|< Prev||Next >|
» FPT signs agreement with software giant Microsoft
» Microsoft helps increase IT application in education
» BKAV denounces Microsoft of “lending hand” to spyware to attack VN
Latest Category Posts
- Report names PetroVietnam as largest company in the country
- Former FPT Group’s CEO sells most of his shares, earning $2.5 million
- CEO of newly-merged SCB Bank resigns
- PM: Viettel will remain as a wholly State-owned enterprise
- One-year old becomes richest child in Vietnam
- The richest men in Vietnam are hidden tycoons
- The most famous family run economic groups in Vietnam
- New CEO of debt-ridden taxi operator quits after 8 days
- The Vietnamese most famous “men of pleasure”
- FPT wants to join Forbes Global top 500