HSBC Bank Vietnam Ltd has just been honored with the Best Domestic Cash Management Bank in Vietnam 2010 award in the Euromoney Poll.
HSBC was named Best Cash Management Bank domestically for Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan and Vietnam.
Now in its 10th year, the Euromoney poll recognizes leadership in cash management by polling by banks' corporate and institutional clients.
The HSBC Global Payments and Cash Management has once again been voted Best Cash Management Bank in Asia in Euromoney's highly regarded Cash Management Poll.
Treasury and finance professionals worldwide were asked to indicate which international banks they currently use for their cash management services. They were then asked to rate the services provided by their lead cash management bank across various categories, such as the effectiveness of their cash management solutions, quality of service and support, sophistication of banking technology and systems security.
"We are grateful to our clients for participating in the poll and for recognizing HSBC as the leader in Cash Management in Vietnam and in Asia,” Puneet Gupta, HSBC's recently appointed Head of Global Payments and Cash Management in Vietnam, said.
“I believe that our clients' endorsement reflects the dedication of our team of professionals who place our clients at the centre of our product innovation, solutions advisory and service delivery."
Gupta continued, "We will continue to invest in both people and technology for our Global Payments and Cash Management franchise evidencing our commitment to our clients and providing them with best-in-class services and the best team of cash management professionals.
This award is HSBC Vietnam's latest international accolade for 2010 and follows a number of prestigious titles over the last couple of years.
HSBC was voted Best Foreign Bank in Vietnam for five consecutive years from 2006 to 2010 by FinanceAsia; Best Consumer Internet Bank in Vietnam 2009 and 2010 by Global Finance; Best Bank in Vietnam and Best Trade Finance Bank in Vietnam 2008 and 2009 by the Asset Triple A; and Best Sub-Custodian Bank in Vietnam 2008, 2009 and 2010 by Global Finance.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Vietnam's taekwondo team hopes for gold in Myanmar
» PISA tests makes MOET surprised, students proud and embarrassed
» Not accelerate 4G development in Vietnam: Minister
Latest Category Posts
- A lot of commercial banks change hands
- Vietnam’s remittances exceed expectation to top $11 bln
- HCM City SOEs to benefit from SBV $2bn credit
- SeABank to raise charter capital
- Stability key to domestic bond market
- Dollar market wakes up suddenly after long sleep
- Compulsory bank restructuring spares no one
- Vietinbank launches new ATM withdrawal service
- Striving for 12 percent credit growth rate – what for?
- Singaporean bank withdraw funds from VPBank
Popular Category Posts
- The major operation succeeds at 8/9 weak banks
- Vietnam pursues cautious, flexible monetary policy
- VN economy sees dollarisation decline
- Stability helps bolster investors’ confidence
- Vietnamese people spend USD3.5 million on jewelry annually
- Gold prices continue on downward trend
- Vietcombank recognised by regional magazine
- SBV releases regulations for VAMC
- Local banks offload bad debt to VAMC
- Vietnamese banks’ CARs surprisingly high
- Slow reforms drag bank-risk profiles
- SBV regulates debt grouping
- Interest arroused over Eximbank, Sacombank new merger rumours
- Gold measures balance market
- Gov’t confirms higher budget deficit plan
- Interbank interest rates fall 1.17%
- PM mulling greater foreign interest in banking sector
- VND will be devaluated, but when and how?
- People worry themselves sick about gold kept at banks
- “Black credit” provides money to businesses to pay bank debts