|1. Mekong JSC.|
City: Can Tho
|2. An Giang Tourimex JSC.|
Category: Travel Agents
City: Long Xuyen, An Giang Province
|3. Vinashin Group|
City: Ha Noi
|4. Song Da 7 JSC.|
City: Son La
|5. Nha Trang Seafoods -...|
Category: Food Manufacturing
City: Nha Trang
|6. Hantex Co., LTD.|
City: Ha Nam
The State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) has purchased USD9 billion so far this year, said Governor Nguyen Van Binh.
The official added that, during the period, the SBV pumped VND180 trillion (USD8.6 billion) into the market. In February, the bank poured over VND60 trillion (USD2.86 billion) into rural and agricultural development programmes.
“This has helped to save many banks from the risk of bankruptcy through improving their liquidity,” Binh noted.
The SBV will cut deposit interest rate cap to 9% from the current 11% beginning June 11. This is the fourth time that the bank has slashed the rates since the beginning of this year.
The SBV will work together with ministries and agencies to set up a national debt trading company in order to settle around a VND100 trillion (USD4.76) billion in bad debt in the banking system. The SBV will also offer more capital for small and medium-sized enterprises. People who have real need for accommodation will also be able to receive bank loans, which is expected to help the frozen real estate market.
The deposit of the State Treasury of Vietnam at banks is estimated at around VND50 trillion (USD2.38 billion). If disbursed, the figure is expected to improve liquidity in the banking system.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Vietnam lends $400 million to improve economy, education
» Gov’t asks for reduction of interest rate gap
» New credit growth limits applied to commercial banks
Latest Category Posts
- State Bank tries to keep gold bidding price high?
- Banks warned about risks of lending to large-scale enterprises
- Bank scotches currency rumours
- VN's gold policy aims at market or price stabilization?
- PVFC agrees on plan to merge with Western Bank
- Central bank dispels forex rate adjustment rumor
- Gold loses its appeal as VN bucks Asia trend
- Developing countries to get bigger share of investments: World Bank
- Rates, risk keys to micro-finance
- Lending over 4 months up 2.1%
Popular Category Posts
- 12 percent credit growth rate proves to be unattainable
- Vietnam considers loosening foreign currency management policy
- New credit limits ‘are likely'
- Cbank announces corrections on banking system data
- Gold market to have new big supply
- SBV trades non-SJC gold, commercial banks make fat profit
- Bad debt ratio decrease raises worry than joy
- Banks favour Government bonds
- Credit institution investment rules to be tightened
- Ceiling interest rate reduction put banks in a stir and a jumble
- Banks see increase in outstanding loans
- Banks move ahead with M&A plans
- Growing CPI threatens share trade volumes
- Ministry outlines plan to develop bond market
- Central bank extends gold policy
- Interest rates down, cash flow gets stuck
- Banks to support investment seminars
- Banks don’t want to sell bad debts?
- Can SBV intervention help gold trade?
- The secrets of ATMs