Nearly 400 listed firms on the Hanoi Exchange (HNX) are now able to send their reports to the bourse’s system and investors via an automatic system that was launched on Tuesday instead of supplying written documents as previously.
The Corporate Information Management System (CIMS) will help release information onto the market in a rapid and accurate way. The new software system helps minimize mistakes and administrative procedures, which is useful for data search of listed firms in the local stock market.
The system installment is to enhance the quality of information provided and shorten the time of information announcement at related businesses. It also targets to totally automate the information announcement process among HNX members.
Via CIMS, listed enterprises are able to actively report and publicize information to the bourse regulator. Every corporate member will be given one account to access the system as well as automatically update its own information.
Up to 355 out of a total 397 listed companies on the northern bourse have been trained to use CIMS, while 260 entities have registered to use the new system.
In the coming time, HNX plans to apply a new stock trading software version with the handling capacity 20 times higher than the current system. The new software is set for test run at member securities companies at the end of the next quarter and for official deployment in this year’s last quarter.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Listed companies post big losses
» Firms delay dividends despite making profits
» More and more firms decide to delist shares
Latest Category Posts
- Trading values surge nationwide
- Foreign investors increasing stock accumulation
- National sharemarkets bow to selling pressure
- Shares continue ‘Santa Claus rally'
- Foreign funds want to sell 13.4 million shares of Vinamilk
- Shares rise on positive liquidity
- Commission accepts first securities merger
- ETF to add more shares to portfolios
- Shares gain on liquidity growth
- Singaporean firm to buy stake in local food processor
Popular Category Posts
- Foreign investors buoy City market with inflow of cash
- Stocks fall as investors offload shares
- Cash flows boost stock market
- VN30 shares rise above domestic market growth
- Gas shares boost City market
- Bond indices to be launched in near future
- Stock market boost expected from TPP
- Local stocks end week on a high
- Foreign cash inflow lifts local markets
- Stocks rebound on both bourses
- SBV debt pledge fails to rally shares
- Local bourses bounce back to black
- Shares rise after PM speech promotes economic prospects
- Shares slide on expected CPI rise
- Shares slide as trading tumbles
- First active open fund gets State backing
- Shares falter as City slips past magic 500 mark
- Foreign investors flock to the stock market
- Decline continues on both bourses
- First all foreign-owned securities firm approved