|1. SEAREE - IIR|
Category: Industrial Supplies
City: Da Nang
|2. Da Nang - Mien Trung...|
Category: Civil Engineering
|3. Vinafor Danang|
Category: Industrial Services
|4. 28 Da Nang Garment JSC.|
|5. NOVAS Technology Co.,...|
|6. Mabuchi Motor Danang...|
Shares continued to slide due to a slower pace on both national stock exchanges this morning with nearly half of total codes losing value.
On the HCM City Stock Exchange, the benchmark VN-Index stood at 485.94 by the end of this morning's session, down just 0.03 per cent over yesterday.
Investors became cautious in trading, driving market value down 36.6 per cent over yesterday morning to over VND1.08 trillion (US$51.4 million) on a total volume of over 75.5 million shares.
Advancers outnumbered decliners by 154-84.
Blue chips were mixed. Of the 30 leading shares by market value and liquidity, 10 rallied, 12 sank and eight were unmoved. The VN30 Index rose 0.18 per cent to close at 555.74 points.
Mining firms were gainers this morning with shares of many mineral companies soaring to the daily limit rise of 5 per cent. They included Bac Giang Exploitable Mineral (BGM), Ha Nam Mineral (KSH), Nari Hamico Minerals (KSS) and Tay Bac Minerals Investment (KTB).
Yesterday, the HCM City Stock exchange approved Vietcombank (VCB) listing 1.78 million additional shares owned by the State from next Monday. However, these shares will not be traded on the market, thereby not affecting the demand and supply of VCB shares. VCB rose 3.4 per cent this morning to VND36,500 ($1.74).
Without supporting news, Viet Nam Ocean Shipping (VOS) surprisingly became the most active code with over 3.8 million shares exchanged, hitting the ceiling price of VND4,800.
On the Ha Noi Stock Exchange, the HNX-Index fell 0.66 per cent to close this morning at 82.68 points on a turnover of over VND522.4 billion ($25 million).
Losers overwhelmed gainers by 171-88.
VNDirect Securities (VND), with 2.2 million shares traded this morning, became the most active share on the northern bourse in place of Habubank (HBB), but closed down 0.7 per cent ,at VND13,300 ($0.63).
The afternoon session will resume at 1pm.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Government report lifts market
» National stocks end two-day rally
» Shares turn to recover after yesterday's losses
Latest Category Posts
- Index outstrips magic 500 mark
- Government report lifts market
- National stocks end two-day rally
- Lower interest rate hoped to encourage spending
- New stimulus plan buoys stock market
- First-quarter earnings disappoint KBC investors
- Stock markets fail to retain gains
- Shares turn to recover after yesterday's losses
- Shares rise on blue chips' rally
- Shares up in the south but down in the north
Popular Category Posts
- Blue chips drive City market down, Ha Noi makes late rally
- Foreign investors channel $139 mln into Vietnamese stock market
- Blue chips weigh on City shares
- Shares gain on asset management company news
- Fuel price hike drives down both exchanges
- Shares retain gains in HCM City but fail in Ha Noi
- Ha Noi shares continue to retreat
- Shares rise but investors remain cautious
- National stocks close in black
- Low liquidity hits domestic markets
- Shares extend losses on both exchanges
- Shares lack momentum, fluctuations to continue
- Falling CPI rallies City shares
- Shares soar after interest rate cut
- Shares fall on lack of good news
- Property shares prop up markets
- Shares retreat on investor caution
- Shares up on long expectations
- Shares fluctuate on mixed data, tardy trading
- Property shares soare despite sluggish trading