Though it is 10km offshore the central resort town of Nha Trang, Mun Island is one of the must-see destinations for local and international tourists.
There are a couple of things which visitors are advised to do when they arrive there but most popular are seeing corals on board a glass-bottom boat, scuba diving and snorkeling.
Tourists can hire a speedboat to get to the island, south of the picturesque Nha Trang Bay, or merely buy a package tour arranged by a local travel firm. Just google to get some helpful reviews of numerous Nha Trang island tours before booking one. Normally Mun Island is one of several islands that are included in a one-day tour.
At Mun Island, one should not miss taking a glass-bottom boat ride to watch corals. The sight is fantastic on sunny days. Travelers can use a guided scuba diving service available on the island. But there is also a scuba diving tour in which tourists are taken to places where they can enjoy seeing corals and marine creatures. If visitors don’t know how to dive, they can do a little snorkeling to take a fascinating look at fish.
What’s more enjoyable about the multiple-island tour is that tourists can float gently in the crystal-clear water off the nearby Tre Island sipping some champagne.
There are several more side activities during the tour, so why not try visiting some of the beautiful islands in Nha Trang Bay, one of the world’s most beautiful, when in Nha Trang. And those who make it won’t regret that.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Pollution threatens Nha Trang Bay
» Stone Church in Nha Trang
» Two foreigners rescued off Nha Trang coast
Latest Category Posts
- In pictures: Charming Son Tra Peninsula
- Sword Lake in fog
- Visiting Vietnam-Laos-China border T-junction
- Once in a lifetime experience - conquering Mount Fansipan
- Tra Su indigo forest, the green banquet in flooding season
- Beautiful lakes in Central Highlands
- Stone Church in Nha Trang
- Gorgeous scenery of Hai Van Pass
- Pu Mat holds romantic adventure
- In pictures: One day at Quy Nhon sea
Popular Category Posts
- Phan Thiet - ideal destination for Russian tourists
- French-inspired first villa at La Vallee de Dalat opens
- Relic tour of Thanh Hoa
- The invitation from the wild islet
- Exploring Danang in one day
- Dawn on the largest artificial lake in Vietnam
- Ha Giang’s wonderful beauty through the lens of travellers
- A four-hour tour of the Chay River and Toi Cave
- Dinh Cau Night Market has much to offer
- The morning in Thien Cam
- My Khe - one of the six most attractive beaches on the planet
- Travel back to ancient capital
- Long Hai Town – blessed with beaches and Dinh Co Temple
- Dong Van Karst Plateau to become national tourist site
- Seven attractive destinations in Vietnam
- Famed market remains true to roots
- Exploring Bang Lon Island
- Vinh Moc Tunnel – a tourist magnet
- CNN: Vietnamese underground wonders
- Land of heroes, diligent rats, music and dance
Destination & Places
Cuisine & Delicius
History & Culture
Arts & Tradition
More to Explore
Vietnam Travel Calendar