The Vietnamese netizen community has turned stormy again with a new steamy photo series of Vietnamese university lecturer-turned-model Tien Doan.
Model Tien Doan in a Vietnam's traditional costume at the Mister International contest held in 2008 in Singapore where he was crowned winner , Photo: Tuoitre
Published in the Thailand’s Men’s Health magazine, the series shot by Thai Bangkok-based photographer Haruehun Airry exposing Doan in multiple erotic poses with minimum clothes on has spread like wild fire in many social media pages and drawn harsh criticism.
“Maybe the newest cool ‘thing’ now is not just showing off your boobs or butts but more,” a user in the popular webtretho site wrote, mentioning a recent trend of Vietnamese celebrities opting for the most revealing way of dressing and posing to attract attention.
Earlier this year, another of Doan’s photo series also taken for a men magazine in Thailand in which he used a curtain to cover his most sensitive part also provoked controversy across Vietnam’s online community.
Born in 1983, the Can Tho City model used to be a lecturer at Can Tho University before entering the modeling world and rising to fame as the winner of the male model contest Manhunt Vietnam in 2006.
2 years later, he was crowned Mister International 2008 in Singapore after defeating 33 contestants from other countries and also won the “Best body” title.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Next Top Model 2015 officially launched
» Microsoft, USAID announce winners of technology contest in Vietnam
» Break-dance contest to take place in HCMC
Latest Category Posts
- Bronze book and engraved wood exhibition opens in Hue
- Hien Luong bridge- a span of reunification
- Da Nang set for world fireworks champs
- Vietnamese author crosses US to forget
- Paintings, calligraphy by deaf people on show
- Govt website is guide to good eating
- British Council announces Shakespeare Lives
- Top 5 to compete at finals in Big Cola contest
- Stamps on Hung King worship rituals issued
- Farmer discovers lithophone in Quang Binh
Popular Category Posts
- Over 5,000 partake in traditional fest in southern Vietnam
- Vietnamese models on New York streets
- German, VN dancers stage hip-hop show
- Ethnic groups' spring festival commences
- String quartet to help women enjoy life
- What is the status of Vietnamese contemporary art?
- Ha Noi to host ‘Day of Vietnamese Book'
- Flower street festival opens in HCM City
- Vietnamese puppetry in global spotlight
- HCM City's Hoa Phu Film Studio becomes operational
- Children's choir to croon Vietnamese and Korean folksongs
- VN Pavilion in Italy makes list of most anticipated buildings
- Mrs. Asia USA graceful in Ao Dai
- Kha My Van models couture dresses at fashion show in Italy
- Impressive cultural, arts young faces
- Photo exhibition pays tribute to women's strength in wartime
- Museum opens display honouring Da Nang Liberation Day
- Tri's sculpture exhibition opens in Ha Noi
- Vietnamese moon during harvest inspires German artists
- New U.S. pictorial calendar features Hanoi
Destination & Places
Cuisine & Delicius
Arts & Tradition
More to Explore
Vietnam Travel Calendar