- Error loading feed data.
The Vietnamese netizen community has turned stormy again with a new steamy photo series of Vietnamese university lecturer-turned-model Tien Doan.
Model Tien Doan in a Vietnam's traditional costume at the Mister International contest held in 2008 in Singapore where he was crowned winner , Photo: Tuoitre
Published in the Thailand’s Men’s Health magazine, the series shot by Thai Bangkok-based photographer Haruehun Airry exposing Doan in multiple erotic poses with minimum clothes on has spread like wild fire in many social media pages and drawn harsh criticism.
“Maybe the newest cool ‘thing’ now is not just showing off your boobs or butts but more,” a user in the popular webtretho site wrote, mentioning a recent trend of Vietnamese celebrities opting for the most revealing way of dressing and posing to attract attention.
Earlier this year, another of Doan’s photo series also taken for a men magazine in Thailand in which he used a curtain to cover his most sensitive part also provoked controversy across Vietnam’s online community.
Born in 1983, the Can Tho City model used to be a lecturer at Can Tho University before entering the modeling world and rising to fame as the winner of the male model contest Manhunt Vietnam in 2006.
2 years later, he was crowned Mister International 2008 in Singapore after defeating 33 contestants from other countries and also won the “Best body” title.
|< Prev||Next >|
» LabCitoyen launches French eloquence contest
» City holds Microsoft Office contest
» Learn about lomographic with Maika Elan
Latest Category Posts
- Master plan on preserving Nguyen Dynasty wood blocks approved
- Hanoi to open book street on third Lunar New Year day
- Ethnic groups to join spring festival in village
- Nguyen Hue Flower Street 2016 in pictures
- HCM City celebrates Tet with special art performances
- President opens HCM City's flower street
- Dong Ho painting market revived
- Image: US Ambassador practices calligraphy to welcome Lunar New Year 2016
- International circus to open in HCM City on Feb. 8
- Numerous activities to celebrate Tet in Hoi An
Popular Category Posts
- Art auction raises $18,000 for ancient ethnic house's restoration
- Ha Noi to host mime artist's solo show
- Children's books speak to the heart
- Art auction raises $18,000
- HCM City plans ‘One amazing food experience’
- Vietnam’s Le Quyen introduces charity project at Miss Supranational
- Great poet Nguyen Du's birthday celebrated in Ha Tinh Province
- Venezuelan handicrafts showcased in northern province
- Da Nang hosts event for independent filmmakers
- 19th Vietnam Film Festival kicks off in HCM City
- First-ever models with disabilities grace the catwalk in Hanoi
- HCM City-based cook wins MasterChef Vietnam 2015
- First Vietnam-RoK lacquer painting exhibition opened in Hanoi
- VN wins gold at int'l photo contest
- HCM City: New Year’s fireworks set off in two venues
- National exhibition opens to showcase current trends of fine arts
- Korean, German, Vietnamese artists to combine in dancing epic
- Aodai show at Vietnam-Japan cultural exchange festival
- BIM Group to organise New Year's Eve countdown
- VN, Korea singers to headline festival