The Vietnamese netizen community has turned stormy again with a new steamy photo series of Vietnamese university lecturer-turned-model Tien Doan.
Model Tien Doan in a Vietnam's traditional costume at the Mister International contest held in 2008 in Singapore where he was crowned winner , Photo: Tuoitre
Published in the Thailand’s Men’s Health magazine, the series shot by Thai Bangkok-based photographer Haruehun Airry exposing Doan in multiple erotic poses with minimum clothes on has spread like wild fire in many social media pages and drawn harsh criticism.
“Maybe the newest cool ‘thing’ now is not just showing off your boobs or butts but more,” a user in the popular webtretho site wrote, mentioning a recent trend of Vietnamese celebrities opting for the most revealing way of dressing and posing to attract attention.
Earlier this year, another of Doan’s photo series also taken for a men magazine in Thailand in which he used a curtain to cover his most sensitive part also provoked controversy across Vietnam’s online community.
Born in 1983, the Can Tho City model used to be a lecturer at Can Tho University before entering the modeling world and rising to fame as the winner of the male model contest Manhunt Vietnam in 2006.
2 years later, he was crowned Mister International 2008 in Singapore after defeating 33 contestants from other countries and also won the “Best body” title.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Cancellation of lighting contest darkens Danang tourism
» Contest held for good military nursery teachers
» 84 winners of technical skill contest honored
Latest Category Posts
- HCM City to celebrate Unification Day with fireworks
- Movie Space to screen Life is Beautiful
- Renowned Argentinean wine introduced in Hanoi
- Book on wholesome comfort food launched
- Indonesian band to play at Hard Rock Cafe
- Outdoor bar hosts overnight camp
- Reggae concert features American, French artists
- Vietnamese cooking class includes bookmaking
- Visitors enjoy new guide system at history museum
Popular Category Posts
- 'Anti-corruption festival' continues long-standing Vietnamese tradition
- Pilgrims flock to Tran Temple’s seal opening ceremony
- Performing Arts Agency appears in court for revoking beauty pageant license
- Sweet success for “Tu Quang” heritage mangos
- Comprehensive evidence for Neolithic tombs discovered
- Building a legacy through restoration
- VN cameraman strikes gold in Italy and Turkey competitions
- VN war novel goes French
- “Don ca tai tu” receives UNESCO certificate at tonight’s ceremony
- National treasures aged nearly 1,000 years
- Royal seals affirm VN sovereignty
- Fishing village pays tribute to founder
- Local students sketch historic Long Bien bridge
- Hue Festival 2014 media centre opens
- Elephants play football at the Central Highlands Festival
- Fake celeb Facebook pages cause a stir
- Eventful festivals take place nationwide
- Thousands of book lovers join Hanoi spring fair
- Huynh Phuoc Hue’s life struggle for Coi Nguon Museum
- US Embassy funds documentary film project in Vietnam
Destination & Places
Cuisine & Delicius
History & Culture
Arts & Tradition
More to Explore
Vietnam Travel Calendar