The Vietnamese netizen community has turned stormy again with a new steamy photo series of Vietnamese university lecturer-turned-model Tien Doan.
Model Tien Doan in a Vietnam's traditional costume at the Mister International contest held in 2008 in Singapore where he was crowned winner , Photo: Tuoitre
Published in the Thailand’s Men’s Health magazine, the series shot by Thai Bangkok-based photographer Haruehun Airry exposing Doan in multiple erotic poses with minimum clothes on has spread like wild fire in many social media pages and drawn harsh criticism.
“Maybe the newest cool ‘thing’ now is not just showing off your boobs or butts but more,” a user in the popular webtretho site wrote, mentioning a recent trend of Vietnamese celebrities opting for the most revealing way of dressing and posing to attract attention.
Earlier this year, another of Doan’s photo series also taken for a men magazine in Thailand in which he used a curtain to cover his most sensitive part also provoked controversy across Vietnam’s online community.
Born in 1983, the Can Tho City model used to be a lecturer at Can Tho University before entering the modeling world and rising to fame as the winner of the male model contest Manhunt Vietnam in 2006.
2 years later, he was crowned Mister International 2008 in Singapore after defeating 33 contestants from other countries and also won the “Best body” title.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Nghĩa wins top prize in photo contest
» Tuồng performance contest opens in Đà Nẵng
» Student team represents Vietnam at international robot competition
Latest Category Posts
- American and Vietnamese artists to perform in “Improvisation” show
- Collector Nguyen Thi Thu Hoa: A code of practice must soon be formed for collectors
- Hoi An icon - Japanese Bridge - slated for eighth restoration
- Vietnam seen becoming contemporary art station
- Painting workshop for kids in Hội An
- Mask festivals to take place in Hanoi, HCMC in September
- Hanoi Museum in world’s most beautiful museums
- Nghĩa wins top prize in photo contest
- Foreign Ministry's building recognized as national relic site
- Vietnam to train 930 artists abroad
Random Category Picks
Popular Category Posts
- Thai traditional puppet show at Hanoi Opera House
- Disney entertainment portal opens in HCM City
- Hanoi’s 1000-year history in the basement of National Assembly House
- Documentary highlights plight of forgotten Vietnamese in France
- Int’l Finger-Style Guitar Festival 2016 to take place in Vietnam
- Journey to recognition of Forbes-honoured ethnic H’mong girl
- Vietnam museum says all paintings fake in high-profile exhibition
- Artists have repainted a Vietnamese village, and it looks awesome
- Vietnam-Egypt Economic and Cultural Exchange Week kicks off
- Carving papayas
- Da Nang fireworks competition will get bigger and better
- Vietnam kicks off design contest in search of national costume for Miss Universe
- Museum provides a glimpse of life in the countryside of the past
- Glimpses of Hà Nội through the lens
- Photographic journey across Vietnam four decades after war
- Da Nang International Fireworks Contest 2017 to last three weeks
- Vietnamese model Mau Thuy secures deals in U.S.
- Vietnamese singers ignore copyright infringements
- Art exhibition celebrates Vietnam, Philippines ties
- French photographer holds outdoor exhibition celebrating Vietnamese women