Hereafter are nice pictures of farmers in the southern province of Dong Thap.
Farmers begin to collect lotus seeds in early May.
Lotus seeds can be used fresh or dried.
Breeding fish in cages.
Fish cages are floating houses.
Pineapple is Dong Thap’s specialty.
Dong Thap’s longan.
Source: VnExpress/ VNN
|< Prev||Next >|
» Canada invests in farming assistance
» Canada announces US$7.6 million project to support farmers
» Da Lat expands use of flower trademark before upcoming festival
Latest Category Posts
- Sports strengthen ASEAN community’s union
- World martial arts show to be held in Vietnam
- Travel warnings against Thailand softened
- US chef Robert Danhi to host "Taste of Vietnam"
- Hanoi ranks eighth among top destinations
- The cowboys of southern Vietnam
- Traditional costumes no longer popular with ethnic groups
- The unique streets in Saigon
- Ancient coracles provide link to the past
- Tam Nong bird sanctuary in pictures
Popular Category Posts
- Mid-Autumn Festival in the Old Quarter
- Son Dong fine arts village, home of artisans
- In pictures: Many Mekong Delta provinces submerged in floodwaters
- Farming competition at Mu Cang Chai terraced field
- The ethnic minority kids who play gongs
- Northwestern people and land in the eyes of French photographer
- Weekend antique market in Hanoi
- In pictures: Kate, the biggest festival of Cham people
- Hanoi in early autumn morning
- The early morning in Hanoi
- HCM City – Haven for vintage motorcycles
- In photos: Hoi An ancient town is underwater
- First road to be named after late General Giap
- Vietnam through the lens of foreign visitors
- Beautiful Ha Giang
- Bird watching tours in Vietnam
- There is a peaceful Hanoi
- Valuable photos of Vietnam from the late 19th century
- VN hosts spiritual tourism talks
- A day with Can Gio
Destination & Places
Cuisine & Delicius
History & Culture
Arts & Tradition
More to Explore
Vietnam Travel Calendar