Though they are old, young people have to admire them for their ‘teen-style.’
Hello, can you hear me?
A styled Buddhist monk.
The old man says goodbye to his young girlfriend?
The background: a young style, a teen style.
Old women are chatting.
Recalling of the old time.
|< Prev||Next >|
» In photos: Vietnamese youth play on Halloween
» Vietnamese young people devise creative CVs
» Young Vietnamese draw Chibi as tribute to parents
Latest Category Posts
- Wrestlers bring home two more golds at SEA Games 27
- SEA Games 27: Vietnamese wushu team surpasses target
- Artists create colourful mosaics in capital city
- Discovering the quiet side of Indonesia
- Vietnamese life in the 1990s
- The artist's (sculpture)garden at Bac Giang
- Visiting gold-leaf village in Hanoi
- The cowboys of southern Vietnam
- Traditional costumes no longer popular with ethnic groups
- The unique streets in Saigon
Popular Category Posts
- Son Dong fine arts village, home of artisans
- In pictures: Many Mekong Delta provinces submerged in floodwaters
- Farming competition at Mu Cang Chai terraced field
- The ethnic minority kids who play gongs
- Northwestern people and land in the eyes of French photographer
- In pictures: Kate, the biggest festival of Cham people
- Weekend antique market in Hanoi
- Hanoi in early autumn morning
- HCM City – Haven for vintage motorcycles
- The early morning in Hanoi
- First road to be named after late General Giap
- In photos: Hoi An ancient town is underwater
- Vietnam through the lens of foreign visitors
- Beautiful Ha Giang
- Bird watching tours in Vietnam
- There is a peaceful Hanoi
- Valuable photos of Vietnam from the late 19th century
- VN hosts spiritual tourism talks
- Vietnam’s beauty through 100 photos
- In pictures: Da Lat – the city of flowers
Destination & Places
Cuisine & Delicius
History & Culture
Arts & Tradition
More to Explore
Vietnam Travel Calendar