City: Ho Chi Minh
|2. Saigon Commercial Bank|
City: Ho Chi Minh
|3. Maritime Bank|
City: Ha Noi
|4. Thai Hung JSC|
Category: Industrial Supplies
City: Thai Nguyen
|5. Foodinco Group|
City: Da Nang City
|6. Hoa Sen Group|
City: Binh Duong Province
Tanks ran at lightning speed to the gateway of Saigon, liberation troops surrounded the Tan Son Nhat Airport… are among historical photos displayed at the exhibition to celebrate the 36th anniversary of the liberation of south Vietnam (30/4/1975).
In late March 1975, Mr. Le Duc Tho went from the north to the south with Mr. Pham Hung and General Van Tien Dung to direct the campaign to liberate Saigon.
Soldiers belonging to the forces called “suburban political struggling” in the campaign to liberate Saigon.
Soldiers of the Saigon-Gia Dinh forces in the campaign to liberate Saigon in April 1975.
The land forces and tanks moved at lightning speed to the liberate Xuan Loc and break the eastern gateway of Saigon.
Liberation troops attacked the Tan Son Nhat Airport on April 30 1975.
Employees of the US Embassy fled from Saigon.
Liberation troops hoisted the flag of the National Liberation Front on the Thu Ngu flagpole on the Saigon riverbank.
Sai Gon – Gia Dinh people attended the meeting to celebrate the country’s unification on May 15 1975.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Grand ceremony marks Buddha’s birthday
» VND11 trillion to develop river tourism in HCM City
» Device to stop taxi cheats
Latest Category Posts
- Ancient dagger found in Ha Tinh Province
- The story of the oldest epitaph in Vietnam
- Ancient water system found at Citadel
- Ancient quarry to build Ho Dynasty Citadel discovered
- Tran, Le and Mac dynasty ceramics found in Ha Tinh
- Ancient calendar unearthed
- Shipwreck yields treasures dating from 14th century
- Cham tower structure found
- Hue antiquities to become national treasures
- Ancient temple unearthed in central Vietnam
Random Category Picks
Destination & Places
Cuisine & Delicius
History & Culture
Arts & Tradition
More to Explore
Vietnam Travel Calendar