The new logo and slogan “Vietnam Timeless Charm” of the Vietnamese tourism industry are painted on a plane of Vietjet Air.
The plane was introduced on April 5 at HCM City’s Tan Son Nhat International Airport at the witnessed of Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Hoang Tuan Anh.
This is the first plane of Vietnam which is painted with the new logo and slogan of the tourism sector in 2012-2015.
This is part of the cooperation program between the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) and VietJetAir to advertise Vietnam’s tourism.
“I believe that VietJetAir’s well-designed, impressive and Vietnamese-styled planes of VietJetAir will well serve domestic and international passengers and will contribute to advertise the image of Vietnam to the world,” said Minister Hoang Anh Tuan.
This new plane will start flying in the next couple of day.
The VNAT released the new logo and slogan last December. They will be used in the national tourism promotion program from now through 2015.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Ha Noi student wins logo contest run by Viet Nam, Sweden
» VietjetAir opens new air route from Vinh to Da Lat
» Budget airlines make profit or take loss?
Latest Category Posts
- Travel companies prepare for nine-day Tet holiday
- Lam Dong Province to set up tourism hotline
- Da Nang to develop inland waterways to attract tourists
- Tribal Disneyland prepares to show-off nation of 54 cultures
- Hoi An ancient town opens ‘Rest point for tourists’
- French culture to be celebrated during cultural week
- Hanoi is named in Top 10 Destinations on the Rise in the World
- VN travelers offered preferences to go abroad
- VietJetAir promotes new Vinh-Da Lat flights
- Dragonair increases Danang-Hong Kong flights
Popular Category Posts
- Foreign tourists not allowed renting motorcycles without a driving license
- Soc Trang highlights eco-tourism
- Ha Noi and HCM City budget paradise for English youth
- HCM City welcomes 2.8m foreign arrivals this year
- Inbound tourism enjoys robust growth
- Traveling by bus in Hanoi
- Phu Quoc lacks hotels for Russians
- Sea tourism attracts visitors
- Da Lat to launch Culture-Tourism Week
- 4,500 foreigners join luxury cruises to Vietnam
- Tourism staff lack soft skills
- Hoi An one of Asia's top cities
- Hanoi electric buggies spark success
- Language hinders Russian visitor attraction
- Danang stages road shows to woo regional airlines
- Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park reopens after storm
- Water puppet theatre sets Asian record
- S. Korea loosens visas for Vietnamese tourists
- Hundreds of foreign tourists booked for tours to Son Doong Cave
- Water resources linked to tourism
Destination & Places
Cuisine & Delicius
History & Culture
Arts & Tradition
More to Explore
Vietnam Travel Calendar