|1. Zuellig Pharma Co., LTD.|
City: Ha Noi
|2. Panasonic Vietnam Co.,...|
Category: Electrical Goods
|3. PetroVietnam Finance...|
Category: Business Finance
City: Ha Noi
|4. Vietnam National...|
Category: Marine Services
City: Ha Noi
|5. Vietnam National Coffee...|
City: Ho Chi Minh
|6. Hop Nhat Group|
City: Ha Noi
The command of the border guard force in northern Lao Cai province has made public a representative office in charge of handling issues arising in the border section shared with China.
Part of Lao Cai Province, which borders China to the north, Photo: laocai.gov.vn
The establishment of the representative office ushered in a new chapter in the management of the shared borderline crossing Lao Cai province in particular and the entire Vietnam-China land border in general.
Lao Cai section is named the third among the eight sections of the borderline that Vietnam shares with China . The land borderline passes through Vietnam ’s northern provinces of Dien Bien, Lai Chau, Lao Cai, Ha Giang, Cao Bang, Lang Son and Quang Ninh.
This shows Vietnam and China have for the first time agreed on a border representative mechanism to handle the maintenance and protection of border management regulations and timely solve related issues.
The unified border representative mechanism is expected to contributing to enhancing external relations between the two countries’ border guard forces, as well as exchanges between border people while maintaining political stability and facilitating social-economic development in Lao Cai province.
Ha Thi Nga, Vice Chairperson of Lao Cai province’s People Committee, said building, managing and defending the national border are extremely important and the border representative office for section No. 3 plays a key role in assisting Lao Cao province in handling border issues in compliance with the Vietnam-China land border management agreement.
The agreement on Vietnam-China land border management regulations signed on November 18, 2009 and became effective on July 14, 2010 worked out border representative office mechanisms relevant for border sections.
Accordingly, to manage border sections sharing with China, border representatives were appointed according to a document issued by the Prime Minister on August 24, 2010.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Engineering firm opens office
» Regulations on foreign trade representative offices
» Lang Son steps up patrols against poultry smuggling
Latest Category Posts
- Finland helps develop forest info system
- Grand ceremony marks Buddha’s birthday
- VN looks to beef up education cooperation with Japan
- Finance Minister to leave post after taking on new role
- ECB's Mario Draghi spots 'encouraging' UK economy signs
- DPM: Japanese ODA helps boost national development
- Nick Vujicic inspires audience at Vietnam debut
- Lao leader receives Vietnam’s ethnic committee delegation
- Limbless Nick Vujicic warmly welcomed in HCM City
- Vietnamese celebrate Buddha’s birthday
Random Category Picks
Popular Category Posts
- PM meets with Thai, Myanmar leaders at regional convention
- PM Dung holds talks with Lao Party General Secretary
- Thousand-year Champa citadel discovered in Quang Nam
- Vietnamese, Russian legislatures agree to strengthen partnership
- PM tours Mekong Delta provinces
- National Assembly panel debates revised Constitution
- Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park’s officials dismissed
- Vietnam strengthens ties with Qatar
- Vietnam responds to Earth Hour 2013
- VN and NZ agree to lift defence ties
- Party Central Committee's 7th conference closes
- Inauguration of world's largest dragon-shaped steel in Da Nang
- Vietnam, New Zealand agree to lift defence ties
- Vietnamese, Chinese Party chiefs hold phone talks
- VN-Myanmar strive for $500 mln bilateral trade
- City urged to meet key goals
- Malaysia shares landmark anniversary
- Veteran officials give Constitution views
- Vietnam always backs German investors
- President Sang calls for more co-operation with Canada
Destination & Places
Cuisine & Delicius
History & Culture
Arts & Tradition
More to Explore
Vietnam Travel Calendar