|1. CIM Co., LTD.|
Category: Industrial Supplies
City: Ha Noi
|2. DOCIMEX Corp.|
Category: Food Manufacturing
City: Cao Lanh, Dong Thap
|3. Dopetrad Corp.|
Category: Energy Suppliers
City: Bien Hoa
|4. Tien Phong Plastic JSC.|
City: Hai Phong
|5. Dai Thien Loc Corp.|
City: Binh Duong
|6. Nguyen Minh Steel Co.,...|
City: Ho Chi Minh
After many years living abroad, Thuy Van and Tuan Hung, famous dancers of the community of overseas Vietnamese, will organize their first show in Vietnam at Tieng Xua night club, HCM City.
The couple has lived overseas for over 20 years. They sometimes returned home but they have never performed on any stage in Vietnam. They name their first show in Vietnam after their own names Thuy Van-Tuan Hung as an official introduction of themselves to local audience.
The couple will both sing and dance in the show, with guest singers like Khac Trieu, Cam Van, Quach Tuan Du, Nhat Nguyet group and the show host Thanh Bach.
The show will take place for only one night, on April 27.
Thuy Van says that they planed to organize a bigger show in the near future.
Thuy Van practiced ballet and violin at the age of seven. When she was 11, she won a gold medal in a dancing competition in Saigon, with the tango. Van and her father, famous dander Ta Riem, taught dancing at the Saigon cultural house.
The dancer left Vietnam to the US when she was 18. She has won many prizes at dancing contests in the US and other countries. She joined several music centers of overseas Vietnamese as a choreographer, fashion designer and performer. She and her husband – Tuan Hung – are dancing instructors and judges of many dance sports competitions.
Tuan Hung left Vietnam to France at the age of six. He obtained a technical and vocal music bachelor degree in France.
|< Prev||Next >|
Latest Category Posts
- Motherhood fails to curb career in dancing
- Buddha statues highlight heritage
- Over 20 foreign TV channels suspended over new rule
- First News releases Nick Vujicic’s third book in Vietnam
- Hoi An launches solar lighting system
- Hanoi’s One-pillar pagoda restoration faces opposing viewpoints
- Norway celebrates with VN friends
- Central national park reopens to visitors
- National Assembly to set up own TV channel
- Strange rock to be removed from Hung Kings Temple
Popular Category Posts
- Stamp collector brings images of the world to his doorstep
- The money-making formulas of Vietnamese celebrities
- Noble lady’s Saigon story
- Contemporary art event ends in chaos
- Folk woodcut printing awarded national heritage status
- American photographer and fantastic pictures of the Vietnamese
- From sex worker to TV inspiration
- Photos exposing the truth of the 'lust' Buddha statue
- VN tourism stand uses Chinese photo, sparks fury
- Documentary training course to open
- Artists' war history a national treasure
- Intimate shows reign supreme
- Hanoi Sound Stuff Festival kicks off on Friday
- What are young artists thinking about?
- Making historical films is a challenge for Vietnamese directors
- Golden Kite Awards: Blood letter wins best film
- Google starts search for Vietnamese student envoys
- Craftswomen do it for art’s sake
- Exhibition spotlights plight of abused women
- 3 Vietnamese photos shortlisted for US magazine contest
Explore Vietnam Latest
Destination & Places
Cuisine & Delicius
History & Culture
Arts & Tradition
More to Explore
Vietnam Travel Calendar