|1. Hoa Sen Group|
City: Binh Duong Province
|2. Metro Cash & Carry|
Category: Shopping Centres
City: Ho Chi Minh
|3. VIB Bank|
City: Ha Noi
|4. Gentraco Corporation|
Category: Food Manufacturing
City: Can Tho
|5. CMC Corporation|
City: Ha Noi
|6. 3A Pharma Company|
City: Ho Chi Minh
The northern port city of Hai Phong will be the center where key activities of the national tourism years 2013 in the Red Rive Delta are held.
Other provinces in the Red River Delta like Hanoi, Ninh Binh, Thai Binh, Hai Duong, Hung Yen and Bac Ninh will also organize many festivals.
The opening ceremony of the National Tourism Year 2012 is scheduled on May 12, 2013, at the square in front of Hai Phong Opera House.
Hai Phong will also organize various activities at that time, including the Cat Ba fishing village festival, the Red Flamboyant Festival, the Do Son buffaloe fighting festival, etc.
At a meeting on June 19, officials of Hanoi and Hai Phong agreed to promot cooperation in tourism to attract local tourists and visitors from key markets like China, Japan, North America, West Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia.
In 2013, Hanoi will organize many events, including the Red River Delta food festival, an international tourism fair, a festival for craft villages and develop its special tourism products.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Hailstorm sweeps through Hue, student injured
» Driving courses in HCM City unregulated
» Diplomatic number plates of 500 cars to be revoked
Latest Category Posts
- Being overcharged, having pockets picked, foreign travelers won’t return to VN
- VN offers apology to overcharged foreign tourists, and what’s next?
- Thousands of visitors flock to Giong festival
- Dong Van Plateau to benefit from international tourist plan
- Nha Trang to host international sea tourism fair
- An Hoi incense burners
- HCM City hotels slash room rates
- Homestay tourism launched in My Son
- Foreigners lead cultural tour of Hanoi
- VN, Russia promote tourism cooperation
Popular Category Posts
- HCM City’s tourism feels stronger pressure of competition
- Free tour information in Japanese in Hoi An City
- Tour fee reductions raise worries about tour quality
- Tourism enters sale season
- Central region feels uneasy about tourism industry in 2013
- Central province lacks Russian-speaking tourism workforce
- Hoi An: World’s favourite destination
- Saigontourist prepares new river tours
- Heritage sites set for development
- Interesting facts about Vietnam you may not know
- Vietnam cannot attract tourists because of low budget for tourism promotion?
- Mistakenly promoting Chinese landscapes, VNAT reviews responsibility
- Travel firms don’t cooperate to overcome difficulties, but try to sink others
- Tourists complain about Hanoi’s sanitation
- VN joins int’l tourism exhibition in Moscow
- Most int’l visitors want to return to Hanoi
- My Son tourism village opens
- HCM City to host int’l travel expo
- Kien Giang plans Cambodia sea route
- Mekong Delta welcomes nearly 20 million visitors in 2012
Destination & Places
Cuisine & Delicius
History & Culture
Arts & Tradition
More to Explore
Vietnam Travel Calendar