|1. ViNa NhaTrang JSC.|
Category: Industrial Equipment
City: Khanh Hoa
|2. MAUR Railways|
City: Ho Chi Minh
|3. UNV Viet Nam|
Category: Voluntary Organisations
City: Ha Noi
|4. UNAIDS Viet Nam|
Category: Social Work Services
City: Ha Noi
|5. Cevimetal Co., LTD.|
Category: Industrial Supplies
City: Da Nang
|6. IOM Viet Nam|
Category: Public & Social Services
City: Ha Noi
The Belgian Universite libre de Bruxelles (ULB) and Hanoi University have signed a cooperation agreement on joint training in tourism administration.
A signing ceremony was held in Brussels on June 22 with ULB rector, Didier Viviers, and Hanoi University rector Nguyen Dinh Luan as signatories to the document.
The agreement is one of the cooperation projects between Hanoi University and ULB that have been implemented over the past three years, said Luan.
This is the first time the two schools will cooperate in training high-quality human resources for the Vietnamese tourism industry.
The joint training will take place in Hanoi over one year and involve lecturers from both universities. All teaching, presentations and examinations will be conducted in English.
The graduates from these courses will receive MA degrees in tourism with the logos of both universities and the signatures of their respective rectors.
The first course is scheduled to begin in September 2013.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Sri Lanka supports oil and gas development
» Three energy ‘giants' establish strategic partnership
» Vietnam, Laos boost financial cooperation
Latest Category Posts
- Vestiges of world’s largest cave found in Quang Binh
- Visas a passport for great debate
- Nghe An inaugurates its first five-star hotel
- Bai Tu Long gears up for peak summer season
- Weasel coffee, other delicacies lure visitors to Da Lat's farms
- VND11 trillion to develop river tourism in HCM City
- Demanding money with menaces, luring travelers to low quality tours
- Hanoi to set up hotlines to protect tourists
- VietJetAir launches HCMC-Buon Me Thuot route
- Museum to revive Pho Hien’s old days
Popular Category Posts
- HCM City’s tourism feels stronger pressure of competition
- Free tour information in Japanese in Hoi An City
- Tour fee reductions raise worries about tour quality
- Tourism enters sale season
- Central province lacks Russian-speaking tourism workforce
- Saigontourist prepares new river tours
- Hoi An: World’s favourite destination
- Heritage sites set for development
- Vietnam cannot attract tourists because of low budget for tourism promotion?
- Mistakenly promoting Chinese landscapes, VNAT reviews responsibility
- Travel firms don’t cooperate to overcome difficulties, but try to sink others
- Tourists complain about Hanoi’s sanitation
- VN joins int’l tourism exhibition in Moscow
- Most int’l visitors want to return to Hanoi
- My Son tourism village opens
- HCM City to host int’l travel expo
- Mekong Delta welcomes nearly 20 million visitors in 2012
- Third Ba Na Hills cable car route to open soon
- Vietnam’s five most beautiful East Sea paradise resorts
- Hanoi to have 1,400 more hotel rooms: Savills
Destination & Places
Cuisine & Delicius
History & Culture
Arts & Tradition
More to Explore
Vietnam Travel Calendar