Saigontourist expects to welcome around 80,000 international tourists, mainly from China, coming aboard the cruise vessel SuperStar Aquarius between November and March.
The StarCruises' ship will make 80 trips with tourists from China's Sanya to Ha Long Bay and Da Nang. Chinese nationals can enter Viet Nam with just passports or laissez-passers.
The shipping line will arrange three-day, two-night tours from Sanya to Ha Long Bay and four-day, three-night tours also taking in Da Nang.
Saigontourist will welcome visitors aboard three cruise trips in Ha Long Bay and one in Da Nang every week.
|< Prev||Next >|
» HCM City hotels slash room rates
» HCM City to introduce seven river tours this month
» Saigontourist receives award
Latest Category Posts
- An Hoi incense burners
- HCM City hotels slash room rates
- Homestay tourism launched in My Son
- Foreigners lead cultural tour of Hanoi
- VN, Russia promote tourism cooperation
- HCM City to introduce seven river tours this month
- Be careful with tricks of Hanoi’s taxi drivers!
- Mekong Delta tours introduced
- Foreign travelers in Hanoi apprehensive of theft
- Russian reps to join FAM trips in Quang Nam
Random Category Picks
Popular Category Posts
- HCM City’s tourism feels stronger pressure of competition
- Free tour information in Japanese in Hoi An City
- Tour fee reductions raise worries about tour quality
- Tourism enters sale season
- Central region feels uneasy about tourism industry in 2013
- Central province lacks Russian-speaking tourism workforce
- Hoi An: World’s favourite destination
- Saigontourist prepares new river tours
- Heritage sites set for development
- Interesting facts about Vietnam you may not know
- Vietnam cannot attract tourists because of low budget for tourism promotion?
- Mistakenly promoting Chinese landscapes, VNAT reviews responsibility
- Vietnam's two statues become Asian records
- Tourism stimulus programme launched
- Travel firms don’t cooperate to overcome difficulties, but try to sink others
- Tourists complain about Hanoi’s sanitation
- VN joins int’l tourism exhibition in Moscow
- Most int’l visitors want to return to Hanoi
- My Son tourism village opens
- HCM City to host int’l travel expo
Destination & Places
Cuisine & Delicius
History & Culture
Arts & Tradition
More to Explore
Vietnam Travel Calendar