Toyota Motor Vietnam Company will implement its third mobile vehicle service programme in 15 provinces nationwide from August 2 – 26.
Service will be available in the northern provinces of Lang Son, Bac Ninh, Hai Duong, Thai Binh, Nam Dinh, the central provinces of Quang Tri, Quang Binh, the Central Highlands provinces of Gia Lai and Lam Dong and the southern provinces of Binh Phuoc, Binh Thuan, Tay Ninh, Long An, Dong Thap and An Giang.
Established in September, 1995 at a total investment of $89.6 million, Toyota Vietnam is a joint venture between Japan Toyota Corporation, with 70 per cent of capital, Vietnam Engine and Agricultural Machinery Corporation, 20 per cent and Kuo Singapore Ltd. Co, 10 per cent.
Thanks to continuous investment in modern production facilities, after 15 years of operation, Toyota Vietnam has become Vietnam’s leading automobile manufacturer, leading in its local production ratio of 19 to 37 percent, depending on each model.
Toyota Vietnam also successfully called on its parent company’s auto part suppliers such as Denso, Toyota Boshoku and Toyota Gosei to invest in Vietnam.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Lao Deputy PM welcomes Hanoi high command delegation
» Mong Cai hosts Vietnam-China trade fair
» Yahoo blames ongoing email disruption on tricky hardware problem
Latest Category Posts
- Toyota Vietnam recalling 126 sedans over valve spring defect
- Toyota recalls 885,000 vehicles to fix water leak risk
- Super-cars in Vietnam
- Mitsubishi recalls faulty vehicles
- First tests of '130mph' lawnmower
- Driverless cars to be tested on UK roads by end of 2013
- Royal Mail share flotation details set to be announced
- Smartphone becomes in-car head-up display
- General Motors, Chrysler, and Ford report strong sales
- Rolls-Royce announces first VN dealership