The 2012 Cloud Computing and Security World Conference & Exhibition, themed “Security and Modernity: Building social confidence in modern services”, is being held at Hanoi Tower in the capital city from March 22-23.
The annual event is the seventh of its kind in Vietnam, and has become the largest and most prestigious national forum about security in the Southeast Asian country.
This year’s event is expected to create an ideal venue for leading information technology (IT) experts and businesses to introduce innovative initiatives and effective solutions related to cloud computing application for both government and enterprises.
Participants in the conference will provide an overview on security threats and the state of information security in Vietnam.
They will work out measures to develop a comprehensive and effective information security and risk management system.
In addition to the conferences, there is a security technology exhibition to showcase state-of-the-art security services/products and solutions. This is a good opportunity for government agencies and businesses to get updated information on the latest and most advanced security products and services to build e-channel services application.
The event is co-organized by the General Department of Logistics and Technology, Ministry of Public Security; the Ministry of Information and Communications, the Vietnam Government Information Security Commission, the Ministry of National Defense, and International Data Group (IDG Vietnam).
|< Prev||Next >|
» Mobile devices face growing security threat
» IBM provides cloud computing services for SMEs
» Microsoft hosts ‘cloud' workshop
Latest Category Posts
- Malaysia Airlines website targeted by Lizard Squad hackers
- Internet users warned of new strain of ransomware that strikes thousands in Vietnam
- Internet in Vietnam back to 100% normal as cable cut welded: report
- 25 of the worst computer passwords of 2014 revealed
- Vietnam’s Internet connection speed among lowest in Asia-Pacific
- Largest Satellite Network to Provide Global Internet Access
- Cyberattacks upset millions of Vietnamese lives
- Vietnam’s internet service to resume on Jan. 24: report
- How to find your Wi-Fi password in Windows 8.1
- Information security sector in 2014: hits and misses
Random Category Picks
Popular Category Posts
- OMG! Young Vietnamese abuse English Internet acronyms, adopt them in daily life
- 10,000 IT engineers and the mission to connect Vietnam and Japan
- Free wifi service in Vietnam unsafe, experts warn
- The most viral Facebook scams in Vietnam in 2014
- It’s official: Yahoo to sunset Vietnamese-language news site by December
- MoIT tightens management of e-commerce websites
- Information systems may die of neglect, experts warn
- Cyber attacks in Vietnam megacity up 300% from 2013: conference
- FPT users in Vietnam lose control to hacked Chinese modems
- More than 200,000 network devices in Vietnam under hackers’ watch
- Businesses neglect Internet security to protect reputation
- Free wifi on north-south trains
- Free Wi-Fi in Vietnam? Beware of security risks
- 3G subscribers increase as prices remain low
- Vietnam Internet provider says no compensation for cable cut
- Hacking dominates Vietnam’s list of noteworthy Internet security news items in 2014
- Anonymous hackers, called themselves Anonymous Malaysia, hits 50 Vietnam websites
- Ministry protects OTT services
- AAG submarine cable cut again
- VNNIC publishes the Report on Vietnam Internet Resources 2014