The 2012 Cloud Computing and Security World Conference & Exhibition, themed “Security and Modernity: Building social confidence in modern services”, is being held at Hanoi Tower in the capital city from March 22-23.
The annual event is the seventh of its kind in Vietnam, and has become the largest and most prestigious national forum about security in the Southeast Asian country.
This year’s event is expected to create an ideal venue for leading information technology (IT) experts and businesses to introduce innovative initiatives and effective solutions related to cloud computing application for both government and enterprises.
Participants in the conference will provide an overview on security threats and the state of information security in Vietnam.
They will work out measures to develop a comprehensive and effective information security and risk management system.
In addition to the conferences, there is a security technology exhibition to showcase state-of-the-art security services/products and solutions. This is a good opportunity for government agencies and businesses to get updated information on the latest and most advanced security products and services to build e-channel services application.
The event is co-organized by the General Department of Logistics and Technology, Ministry of Public Security; the Ministry of Information and Communications, the Vietnam Government Information Security Commission, the Ministry of National Defense, and International Data Group (IDG Vietnam).
|< Prev||Next >|
» Most VN firms plan to use virtual technology
» Mobile devices face growing security threat
» IBM provides cloud computing services for SMEs
Latest Category Posts
- Vietnam’s mobile Internet speed ranks lowest in Southeast Asia: report
- Transport Ministry pilots IT application in passenger transport
- City uses more IT in public services
- It’s time to start 4G
- Businesses fined for spam messages
- Windows 95: Microsoft's most influential operating system turns 20
- Queuing theory critical to IT growth
- VN to boost IT application in gov't
- Vietnam websites under heavy attack
- VN to install GPS devices on all radioactive materials
Random Category Picks
Popular Category Posts
- MIC vows to stop spam, network operators fear loss of revenue
- VNPT, Viettel ready for pilot IPv6 services
- Vietnam ISPs plan new fiber optic networks
- Vietnamese mobile users prefer reading news to Facebooking: survey
- Viet Nam tops ASEAN in domain name registrations
- Customer data on major Vietnamese websites vulnerable to hackers: report
- Google to remove revenge-porn results from Internet searches
- Mobile network operators promise to strengthen signals
- Vietnam has 29 million 3G subscribers
- Wi-Fi accounts shared without consent
- MOET’s website collapses because of DDoS problem
- IT public service applications in Vietnam enhanced
- Mobile network operators, broadcasters duel over fiber-cable internet market
- Hanoi: $64 million poured into IT sector
- The flip side of the cheap 3G service fee
- Domain name transfer now legal, but number of transactions are few
- Surveillance software firm Hacking Team breached in cyber attack
- Unitel launches 4G service in Laos
- 30 percent of bank websites in Vietnam vulnerable to attacks: report
- Hue internet fest boosts connectivity