The 2012 Cloud Computing and Security World Conference & Exhibition, themed “Security and Modernity: Building social confidence in modern services”, is being held at Hanoi Tower in the capital city from March 22-23.
The annual event is the seventh of its kind in Vietnam, and has become the largest and most prestigious national forum about security in the Southeast Asian country.
This year’s event is expected to create an ideal venue for leading information technology (IT) experts and businesses to introduce innovative initiatives and effective solutions related to cloud computing application for both government and enterprises.
Participants in the conference will provide an overview on security threats and the state of information security in Vietnam.
They will work out measures to develop a comprehensive and effective information security and risk management system.
In addition to the conferences, there is a security technology exhibition to showcase state-of-the-art security services/products and solutions. This is a good opportunity for government agencies and businesses to get updated information on the latest and most advanced security products and services to build e-channel services application.
The event is co-organized by the General Department of Logistics and Technology, Ministry of Public Security; the Ministry of Information and Communications, the Vietnam Government Information Security Commission, the Ministry of National Defense, and International Data Group (IDG Vietnam).
|< Prev||Next >|
» Most VN firms plan to use virtual technology
» Mobile devices face growing security threat
» IBM provides cloud computing services for SMEs
Latest Category Posts
- HCM City to take bold measures against SMS spam
- AT&T brings ‘internet of things’ to Vietnam
- Growing cyber threats
- Nearly 90 Vietnamese websites get Shellshocked: security firm
- 4G international conference opens in Hanoi
- VeriSign releases fourth-quarter 2014 Domain Name Industry Brief
- Viet Nam main target of cyber spying: Official
- IT-outsourcing trend emerges in State-run agencies
- With faster internet and 4G technology, what lies ahead for TV operators?
- Hackers earn big money with ransomware
Popular Category Posts
- Internet in Vietnam back to 100% normal as cable cut welded: report
- Free WiFi to be available at Ha Noi's bus stations
- Internet users warned of new strain of ransomware that strikes thousands in Vietnam
- HCMC to crack down on SMS spam
- Malaysia Airlines website targeted by Lizard Squad hackers
- Vietnam’s Internet connection speed among lowest in Asia-Pacific
- Google.com.vn error caused lack of access: BKAV
- Facebook user base now spans 20% of the world's population
- China's Internet Population Hits 649 Million, With 86 Percent on Mobile: Report
- Google.com.vn hacked?
- Facebook pages of Vietnamese politicians faked
- Hackers announce "World War III" on Twitter
- What will 3G competition be like in 2015?
- Vietnam’s government sites bombarded by cyber attacks in January
- Is it time to say goodbye to the AAG internet connection?
- Ministry makes 4G about-face
- Vietnamese browser Coc Coc ranks second in popularity after Chrome
- Information security sector in 2014: hits and misses
- PM approves IT application in social security project
- IT companies in search of more experts in 2015