The 2012 Cloud Computing and Security World Conference & Exhibition, themed “Security and Modernity: Building social confidence in modern services”, is being held at Hanoi Tower in the capital city from March 22-23.
The annual event is the seventh of its kind in Vietnam, and has become the largest and most prestigious national forum about security in the Southeast Asian country.
This year’s event is expected to create an ideal venue for leading information technology (IT) experts and businesses to introduce innovative initiatives and effective solutions related to cloud computing application for both government and enterprises.
Participants in the conference will provide an overview on security threats and the state of information security in Vietnam.
They will work out measures to develop a comprehensive and effective information security and risk management system.
In addition to the conferences, there is a security technology exhibition to showcase state-of-the-art security services/products and solutions. This is a good opportunity for government agencies and businesses to get updated information on the latest and most advanced security products and services to build e-channel services application.
The event is co-organized by the General Department of Logistics and Technology, Ministry of Public Security; the Ministry of Information and Communications, the Vietnam Government Information Security Commission, the Ministry of National Defense, and International Data Group (IDG Vietnam).
|< Prev||Next >|
» Mobile devices face growing security threat
» IBM provides cloud computing services for SMEs
» Microsoft hosts ‘cloud' workshop
Latest Category Posts
- Clinton’s e-mail system built for privacy though not security
- Facebook pages of Vietnamese politicians faked
- BlackBerry unveils Leap smartphone to lure touch-screen fans
- Mobile industry tiptoes towards 5G
- Vietnam plans development of 4G services
- TalkTalk admits customer data has been stolen by hackers
- Google.com.vn error caused lack of access: BKAV
- Internet Access Limited in Developing World: Facebook
- The time for 4G has come
- Google Vietnam back to normal after apparent 'Lizard Squad' hack
Popular Category Posts
- Free wifi on north-south trains
- The most viral Facebook scams in Vietnam in 2014
- It’s official: Yahoo to sunset Vietnamese-language news site by December
- Businesses neglect Internet security to protect reputation
- More than 200,000 network devices in Vietnam under hackers’ watch
- Hacking dominates Vietnam’s list of noteworthy Internet security news items in 2014
- 3G subscribers increase as prices remain low
- AAG submarine cable cut again
- Vietnam Internet provider says no compensation for cable cut
- Internet in Vietnam back to 100% normal as cable cut welded: report
- 3G mobile coverage gets to top of Mount Fansipan
- Free WiFi to be available at Ha Noi's bus stations
- Internet users warned of new strain of ransomware that strikes thousands in Vietnam
- Facebook user base now spans 20% of the world's population
- Malaysia Airlines website targeted by Lizard Squad hackers
- Computer viruses cost Vietnamese users almost $400mn in 2014: Bkav
- HCMC to crack down on SMS spam
- Vietnam’s Internet connections back to normal on Jan 23: cable operator
- China's Internet Population Hits 649 Million, With 86 Percent on Mobile: Report
- Vietnam’s Internet connection speed among lowest in Asia-Pacific