The 2012 Cloud Computing and Security World Conference & Exhibition, themed “Security and Modernity: Building social confidence in modern services”, is being held at Hanoi Tower in the capital city from March 22-23.
The annual event is the seventh of its kind in Vietnam, and has become the largest and most prestigious national forum about security in the Southeast Asian country.
This year’s event is expected to create an ideal venue for leading information technology (IT) experts and businesses to introduce innovative initiatives and effective solutions related to cloud computing application for both government and enterprises.
Participants in the conference will provide an overview on security threats and the state of information security in Vietnam.
They will work out measures to develop a comprehensive and effective information security and risk management system.
In addition to the conferences, there is a security technology exhibition to showcase state-of-the-art security services/products and solutions. This is a good opportunity for government agencies and businesses to get updated information on the latest and most advanced security products and services to build e-channel services application.
The event is co-organized by the General Department of Logistics and Technology, Ministry of Public Security; the Ministry of Information and Communications, the Vietnam Government Information Security Commission, the Ministry of National Defense, and International Data Group (IDG Vietnam).
|< Prev||Next >|
» Most VN firms plan to use virtual technology
» Mobile devices face growing security threat
» IBM provides cloud computing services for SMEs
Latest Category Posts
- Viet Nam tops ASEAN in domain name registrations
- Mobile network operators promise to strengthen signals
- Calls to solve conflicts over domain names
- Vietnamese team wins data security contest
- MOET’s website collapses because of DDoS problem
- Customer data on major Vietnamese websites vulnerable to hackers: report
- Ministries seek answers to domain-name fights
- Numbers blocked to prevent spam
- The flip side of the cheap 3G service fee
- Capital city rewards IT progress
Random Category Picks
Popular Category Posts
- How did Chinese hackers attack 1,000 Vietnamese websites?
- Chinese gov’t-funded hackers attack Vietnam’s cyberspace
- Over 1,000 Vietnamese websites hacked by Chinese during weekend: report
- Flash in the pan: Vietnam’s infamous undersea Internet cable ruptures again
- The ISPs take it all: No compensation for Vietnam’s snail-like Internet
- Why does the AAG underwater cable have to be repaired so often?
- Companies raise concerns about Internet services circular
- MIC vows to stop spam, network operators fear loss of revenue
- Vietnam's Ministry of Justice attacked by hackers, 'important' data stolen
- Da Nang, Soc Trang sign IT deal
- Coc Coc browser emerges as threat to Chrome’s No. 1 spot in Vietnam
- BrSE programme provides IT engineers for Japan
- Vietnam slated to have new, faster Internet cables next year: report
- Vietnam ISPs plan new fiber optic networks
- VNPT, Viettel ready for pilot IPv6 services
- Investors jump into undersea-cable market as internet woes continue
- Vietnam has 29 million 3G subscribers
- US army website taken offline following cyber attack
- Data thieves gain access to 100,000 U.S. taxpayers' information: IRS
- Google to remove revenge-porn results from Internet searches