The 2012 Cloud Computing and Security World Conference & Exhibition, themed “Security and Modernity: Building social confidence in modern services”, is being held at Hanoi Tower in the capital city from March 22-23.
The annual event is the seventh of its kind in Vietnam, and has become the largest and most prestigious national forum about security in the Southeast Asian country.
This year’s event is expected to create an ideal venue for leading information technology (IT) experts and businesses to introduce innovative initiatives and effective solutions related to cloud computing application for both government and enterprises.
Participants in the conference will provide an overview on security threats and the state of information security in Vietnam.
They will work out measures to develop a comprehensive and effective information security and risk management system.
In addition to the conferences, there is a security technology exhibition to showcase state-of-the-art security services/products and solutions. This is a good opportunity for government agencies and businesses to get updated information on the latest and most advanced security products and services to build e-channel services application.
The event is co-organized by the General Department of Logistics and Technology, Ministry of Public Security; the Ministry of Information and Communications, the Vietnam Government Information Security Commission, the Ministry of National Defense, and International Data Group (IDG Vietnam).
|< Prev||Next >|
» IBM provides cloud computing services for SMEs
» Microsoft hosts ‘cloud' workshop
» Cloud computing services becoming more popular in VN
Latest Category Posts
- Starbucks vs. Dunkin’ Donuts: Whose WiFi Is Stronger?
- 'Anti-Facebook' service Ello attracts 31,000 requests per hour
- Vietnam’s internet cable ruptures, again
- Windows 9 will be free for Windows 8 users, says report
- With Atlas, Facebook advertisers can follow you around the Web
- Companies’ Worst Hacking Threat May Be Their Own Workers
- Meet Ello, the social network that wants to be the anti-Facebook
- MIC tells MO to pocket 70% of information content service revenue at maximum
- No more discussion, Vietnam’s largest hacker forum tells members
- Your Next Waiter Will Be a Robot
Random Category Picks
Popular Category Posts
- 390 of 700 Vietnam websites attacked by Chinese hackers yet to recover
- Software for self-designing website gets upgrade
- Domain names hit 1m in VN (Video)
- VN's internet company valued at US$1 billion
- BKAV says viruses cannot destroy a computer’s hard drive
- Vung Tau - Hong Kong Internet connection resumed
- 50,000 Vietnamese Gmail accounts revealed on Russia forum
- Free wifi services available at railway stations and on trains
- Da Nang launches city-wide public Wi-Fi for all
- Internet connection expected to remain slow until end of July
- VFF President presents gifts to Kien Giang kids
- Brief Facebook outage prompts complaints on Twitter
- Domain-name market takes shape, auction to begin in Sept.
- BKAV among 10 top brands in Viet Nam
- Vietnamese hackers invited to join maiden hacking contest
- Malware rampant in Viet Nam
- Alert: ‘Watch your video’ virus targeting Facebook users in Vietnam
- Internet connections in Vietnam back to normal next month
- Human error undermines cybersecurity
- Broken trans-Pacific cable slows Internet in Vietnam, again