|1. Khiem Thanh Co., LTD.|
City: An Giang Province
|2. FAHASA Corp.|
City: Ho Chi Minh
|3. Power Construction 1...|
Category: Civil Engineering
City: Ha Noi
|4. Le Bao Minh JSC.|
Category: Electrical Goods
City: Ho Chi Minh
|5. Trading and Oil Agency...|
Category: Energy Suppliers
City: Ba Ria – Vung Tau
|6. CADOVIMEX Company|
Category: Food Manufacturing
City: Ca Mau
The Ministry of Information and Communications's IT Application Department said the department would urge state offices at the central and local levels to apply IT to their operations in 2013.
The move is part of the national programme on IT application for state agencies by 2015.
According to the plan on promotion of IT using in state offices, people's committees of cities and provinces managed directly by the central government must implement electronic records, management of electronic information, security of information and training of IT staff, the department said.
State offices must build a roadmap to send electronic records with paper records to all other state offices. This is aimed to reach the goal of 60 per cent of official documents electronically exchanged at State offices by 2015.
They must promote e-mail and information systems to send or receive administrative documents between state offices and other offices.
They must complete or improve their electronic information sites to have 80 per cent of state management offices, from department level to beyond, operating websites.
They have to ensure information security for their electronic information systems. They would also have to authenticate digital signatures for the safety of e-mail and e-document exchange.
Additionally, state offices at the central level must build information systems for specific sectors, including a list of online public services and projects for the sector.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Land law under spotlight
» A/H1N1 influenza kills one in Ben Tre province
» Early intervention improves fertility odds
Latest Category Posts
- 58% of Vietnamese use Internet: Nielsen
- 12 businesses found using unlicensed software, causing VND7 billion loss
- Yahoo files patent for social influence-based advertising
- Google warns of password-stealing campaign in Iran
- Facebook adds Twitter-style hashtags for topics
- Apple adding 'kill switch' to iPhones
- New Xbox to hit shelves in November in 21 countries
- Viruses inflict VND8tril damage on computer users
- Smartphone life shakes up website world
- Google, Facebook condemn online spying
Popular Category Posts
- Youngsters color their Facebook in red by the Vietnam flag
- Facebook releases 'home' software for Android phones
- MIC vows never to let big fish block small fish
- Vietnamese searching website nurtures the dream of outrunning Google
- Open source software quality floated
- IT implementation made no significant progress last year
- IT industry slowed by lack of skills
- Digital content firms join forces to stimulate IPv6 users
- Skype now available for Outlook.com for users in the UK
- Computer market may not recover until Q3
- Wordpress website targeted by hackers
- Vietnam’s 3G service fee 40 times cheaper than in Europe
- Cern re-creating first web page to revere early ideals
- Vietnamese try to avoid head-on confrontation with Google
- Free internet access for ethnic groups
- 'Anonymous Arab' cyberattacks hit Israel
- Vietnam applies new Internet protocol
- Google Fiber to offer fast net access in Austin, Texas
- Online sellers & buyers swindle each other
- YouTube launches pay-to-watch subscription channels