|1. SEAEDI JSC.|
City: Ho Chi Minh
|2. SCIC Corp.|
Category: State Govt.
City: Ha Noi
|3. Viglacera Land JSC.|
Category: Commercial Property
City: Ha Noi
|4. Vietnam Railway Corp.|
Category: Transport & Motoring
City: Ha Noi
|5. An Giang Tourimex|
Category: Tourist Information
City: An Giang
|6. Viettronimex Danang|
Category: Electrical Goods
City: Da Nang
BKAV security company on July 31 warned that many Vietnamese websites have been added to Google’s blacklist.
Firefox or Chrome users cannot hit many Vietnamese websites, including the website of the Vietnam Football Federation (VFF) tagged with gov.vn, as usual.
At present, the VFF website is blocked with a malware warning of virus.
The director of the BKav internet security department, Nguyen Minh Duc, said this phenomenon has happened with increasing frequency.
One reason, he cited, is that Google Safe Browsing in Firefox and Chrome can only protect users of websites which have malware but might be infected by virus.
Duc suggested web managers check malware and clear virus of their websites. They can also log in Google’s website at http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools and follow its instructions to remove the suspected websites from Google’s blacklist.
Source: VOV News
|< Prev||Next >|
» H1N1 virus found in marine mammals for first time
» IAEA, Iran talks fail again as US hikes pressure
» Football Federation signs a two-year contract with Phuc
Latest Category Posts
- Online sellers & buyers swindle each other
- YouTube launches pay-to-watch subscription channels
- Anti-virus centre releases new version of software
- IT implementation made no significant progress last year
- Vietnam applies new Internet protocol
- Vietnam’s 3G service fee 40 times cheaper than in Europe
- Spotify rushes to fix free download vulnerability
- BitTorrent reveals Bundle file to package media content
- Free internet access for ethnic groups
- Windows 8 fixes are on the way
Popular Category Posts
- Vietnam – the paradise for 3G users
- Domestic anti-virus software doesn’t have many opportunities on home market
- Gov't websites vulnerable to attack
- To Improve Conversations, Facebook Will Launch A Reply Feature And Most Active Threads On Pages And Popular Profiles
- Internet’s speed in Vietnam slowing down?
- Developing IC industry: better late than never
- FB password-stealing virus emerges in Vietnam: BKAV
- Experts doubt VN internet so slow
- Whole internet probed for insecure devices
- PCs may lose pout to tablets, smart phones
- Big ADSL service providers have advantages in IPTV race
- Hackers attack several BBC Twitter accounts
- Vietnamese software win away games, lose home games
- Global internet slows after 'biggest attack in history'
- At world's top IT fair, firms mull death of email
- China linked to South Korea hack attack
- Youngsters color their Facebook in red by the Vietnam flag
- Million dollar appeal on Kickstarter for Ultima sequel
- Facebook releases 'home' software for Android phones
- Press regulation: Internet concerns expressed