When we hear “The Dark Night” many of us immediately think of our favorite caped-crusader, but that may all change with the introduction of the new Harley-Davidson Night Rod Special Motorcycle.
While definitely a mouthful, the special edition sport bike from the American motorcycle designer is just as feature heavy as its name suggests.
The bike features a blacked-out 1250 CC V-Twin Revolution engine which puts out a solid 125 hp. Also blacked-out our the cast aluminum wheels, end caps, exhaust shields, and the low-rise handlebar. If that wasn’t impressive enough the tail section features LED lamps and a stylish and imposing matte black paint finish.
Harley-Davidson may have been around since 1903, but the Night Rod is undoubtedly a testament to technological advancement, especially from a company that has such a storied history in American culture.
Source: Digital Trend
|< Prev||Next >|
» Retail sector eyes new development chances
» Providers recall unused SIMs
» Locally made goods dominate HCM City supermarkets
Latest Category Posts
- Yamaha recalls faulty Nozza scooters due to petrol leakage
- Motorbike stunts thrill City crowds
- Bike recall for faulty fuel lines
- Transport firms stall black box installation
- Solar Impulse plane completes US journey in New York
- A maneuver by Vietnam’s anti-submarine helicopters
- Airbus A350 set for maiden flight
- TEDGlobal: Visions of the future of flying
- Vietnam begins its UAV era
- Caretakers of Sukhoi jet fighters in Vietnam