The Vietnam Motor Show 2011 opened at Saigon Exhibition and Convention Centre in Ho Chi Minh City on November 16.
At the opening ceremony, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade Le Duong Quang acknowledged Vietnamese automobile businesses’ contributions to national economic development.
He expressed the belief that the businesses will adopt more positive measures to overcome difficulties, expand production, increase investment, and strengthen cooperation to better meet market demands.
Six members of the Vietnam Automobile Manufactures’ Association (VAMA) are attending the event. They are Toyota Vietnam, Honda Vietnam, Mercedes-Benz Vietnam, GM Vietnam, Suzuki Vietnam and the Saigon Transportation Mechanical Corporation (SAMCO).
On display are 60 new models of automobiles, spare parts and imported automobiles of Motor Sport. All 100 stalls cover an area of 10,000 sq.m.
The event ends November 20.
|< Prev||Next >|
» A stroll round Vietnam’s biggest automobile exhibition
» Auto show strikes upbeat note
» Auto giants choose to steer clear of national motor show
Latest Category Posts
- Yamaha recalls faulty Nozza scooters due to petrol leakage
- Motorbike stunts thrill City crowds
- Bike recall for faulty fuel lines
- Transport firms stall black box installation
- Solar Impulse plane completes US journey in New York
- A maneuver by Vietnam’s anti-submarine helicopters
- Airbus A350 set for maiden flight
- TEDGlobal: Visions of the future of flying
- Vietnam begins its UAV era
- Caretakers of Sukhoi jet fighters in Vietnam