Aviation experts have said that the home-made “helicopter” of Mr. Nguyen Bui Hien, 58, in the southern province of Binh Duong, lacks a lot of technical parts--so it can only be named “means of fly.”
A group of experts from the Air Force Division 370, the HCM City’s Tan Son Nhat Airport Authority and the Military Headquarters of Binh Duong province, led by senior lieutenant colonel Nguyen Van Dung examined Mr. Hien’s “helicopter” on March 30.
Experts said that Mr. Hien’s product lacks necessary technical parts to be recognized as a plane. It can only be called a “means of fly.”
“To be a true plane, this product must be further researched and its engine must be manufactured specially to meet strict technical standards,” lieutenant colonel Dung said.
However, experts welcomed Mr. Hien’s spirit of creativeness and passion. They said that Hien had good knowledge of techniques to successfully assembly this “means of fly.”
They noted that this product should be tested within Hien’s enterprise because this product does not meet technical criteria on safety.
Mr. Hien said that he made this “plane” for his passion. He did not plan to use this product for traffic. However, if it is recognized as a plane, it would be a great encouragement for him, he said.
|< Prev||Next >|
Latest Category Posts
- Yamaha recalls faulty Nozza scooters due to petrol leakage
- Motorbike stunts thrill City crowds
- Bike recall for faulty fuel lines
- Transport firms stall black box installation
- Solar Impulse plane completes US journey in New York
- A maneuver by Vietnam’s anti-submarine helicopters
- Airbus A350 set for maiden flight
- TEDGlobal: Visions of the future of flying
- Vietnam begins its UAV era
- Caretakers of Sukhoi jet fighters in Vietnam