A horrible murder occurred on June 24 in Hoang Mai district, Hanoi. Failing to get money from his parents, a 26-year-old man stabbed his parents to death.
The killer, Luu Van Thang.
The victims are Mr. Luu Van Doi, 50 and Ms. Nguyen Thi Gai, 49. The murder is their son, Luu Van Thang, 26. Thang was arrested a few hours after the murder.
Thang confessed that at 11pm of June 23, he went to his parent’s home to ask for money to pay his debt, but they did not agree and chased him back.
Thang was angry and attempted to kill his parents. In the early morning of June 24, he took a knife and went to his parent’s again. The man climbed over the wall to get into the house, which was not locked.
Mr. Doi woke up when Thang got into the house. Seeing Thang holding a knife, the father tried to pull the knife out of Thang’s hand. Thang stabbed into his father’s stomach. The father kept trying to pull the knife and the ungrateful son kept stabbing him until the father fainted.
Thang’s mother woke up. She shouted for help and also tried to snatch the knife. Thang stabbed his mother. At that time, Mr. Doi regained consciousness. Thang stabbed him again until he was dead.
At that time, Thang’s elder sister, Luu Thi Nha, appeared. Seeing the knife in Thang’s hand fell to the ground, she rushed in to snatch the knife to throw it to the yard. Thang rushed to the yard to pick up the knife and returned into the house to kill his mother.
After that, he ran back to his home to change clothes and hid at his friend’s house. When he was about to run away, Thang was arrested.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Supreme Court annuls verdicts on alleged killer
» Three men arrested for murder, beheading
» Capt. killing superior charged with murder under provocation
Latest Category Posts
- Wanted woman arrested in Ha Noi
- Vietnamese-American man faces jail term for resisting police
- Two former Vinalines leaders prosecuted for corruption
- Vietnam doctor arrested for forging prisoner’s HIV test
- Young man held for explosive threat at airport
- Former bank head faces death for fraud
- Lai Chau breaks up many drug trafficking rings
- Vietnamese expat arrested for extorting $45,000
- Bank staff detained for Phuong Nam loans
- Vietnam man gets life for sexual abuse of 10-year-old girl
Random Category Picks
Popular Category Posts
- Hanoi police breaks online prostitution ring
- Dong Nai: Traffic policeman shoots two colleagues, one dead
- 3 death, 4 life sentences for drug, weapon smugglers
- Laotian caught with 2.4 kg of cocaine at airport
- Woman held for supplying prostitutes via firm’s website
- Organizers of prostitution via Internet seized
- Capt. killing superior charged with murder under provocation
- Huge drug bust in Bac Giang results in 10 arrests
- Twenty illegal air guns seized aboard ship
- Vietnam seizes two Aussies carrying 3.5kg of drugs
- Nigerian man gets 20 years for bringing drugs into VN
- U.S. visa seller Sestak’s Co-conspirator 1 seized
- Police seize 2 human traffickers, rescue 3 victims
- 2 directors arrested for motorboat sinking that killed 9
- Police bust internet gambling ring
- Shoddy overseas recruiter arrested in Ha Noi
- 3 held for rape, robbery after courting girls on Facebook
- Russians held for stealing money using fake credit cards
- Former Vinalines boss faces prosecution
- Trader of fake Japanese soy sauce held