The procedures for granting resident cards to foreigners will be simplified soon, according to the Resolution No. 61/NQ-CP approved recently by the Government.
The extension of validity of resident cards for foreigners is in line with
Việt Nam’ opening-up policy, international integration and foreign
investment attraction – Illustration photo
Under the resolution, the validity of the resident card for foreigners will be extended to 1-5 years from the current level of 1-3 years.
On the application form for resident cards, foreigners will not have to write down their place of birth, nationality, address in home country, temporary residence address in Việt Nam, occupation and workplace, as these information are already mentioned on other documents, according to the new regulations.
Besides, the maximum time needed for granting resident cards to foreigners will be shortened to 4 months from the current 6 months./.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Providers recall unused SIMs
» US actress pleads guilty to Obama, Bloomberg ricin plot
» City delegation gives Tet gifts to poor residents on Ly Son Island
Latest Category Posts
- Fresh policies come into force in November
- Fresh guidelines for foreign interests in education
- New admin offence ruling
- Regulation on information supply announced
- Procedures for marriage to foreigners to be simpler, faster
- Vietnamese jailed abroad can be sent home to continue sentence
- Laws, resolutions, ordinances announced
- The Law of the Sea of Viet Nam
- Businessman gets death for murder in China
- New rules to govern notary fees