Not being confident with the size of their penis, dozens of young fishermen in Nam Can District, Ca Mau Province bought liquid silicon and injected into their penis in order to increase the size. They believe that big "guns" show the man stuff. Consequently, they could not enhance their “man stuff” but their “guns” became useless and at risk of disability.
Silicon extracted from the penis of patients.
Dr. Mai Tien Dung of the Binh Dan Hospital in HCM City said previously, the hospital received only 1-2 cases of penis complications caused by silicone injections. But so far this year, the hospital has treated dozens of cases, in which the patients had their penis being damaged, with skin necrosis, deformed...
"For these patients, we have to take out silicon from their penis, cut the entire penis skin and perform new skin graft. For the patients with silicon running to the scrotum, we have to create new scrotum. Patients will be hospitalized from 10-15 days for treatment to overcome the problem," the doctor said.
Dung said in the latest case, a group of men at the age of 19 to 32 “upgraded” their penis by silicon. These youngsters came from a fishing village of Nam Can District, Ca Mau Province. Most of them are fishermen and they are very healthy.
When doctors asked NTK (22 years old) why he "upgraded” his penis by silicon, the boy said in a drink with friends, after being drunken, they were naked and jumped into a river for a bath. They had the opportunity to “admire” each other and made comments of the penis of each other. Being remarked by others that his penis is small and being warned that he would be unable to satisfy his future girlfriend and wife and would be "cuckolded," NTK was very sad.
Then one man suggested NTK to buy silicon from Thailand to inject into his penis to make it bigger. NTK’s friends also told him about several men who had their penis bigger thanks to silicon. The boy did the same. After silicone injections, his "gun" looked bigger and NTK was very happy and proud of his new penis.
But only a short time later, the penis was suddenly swollen and had expression of edema, pain, and he could not urinate. Then, his penis was deformed and smelled. Seeing the boy’s grimace and uncomfortable feeling, his family members asked him but he did not dare to tell them the truth. When the pain was unbearable, he told the truth and the family took him to the hospital. To save and restore his penis, the doctors recommended him to go to Binh Dan Hospital.
As one of those who injected silicon into his penis, after almost two weeks in the hospital, PQM (27 years old) was successfully treated but he looked very sad. PQM said he got married for only six months. On the wedding day, he was happy and proud of his beautiful wife. He only looked forward to the wedding night. But just before the important moment, his wife missed her tongue, saying "I just imagined that it is too big, but..."
PQM thought his wife found fault with his "gun." For several days he kept fidgeting and excused to go fishing to stay in his boat at night. Seeing this, some of his friends asked him the reason but he did not say anything. Several days later, after drinking a lot, the young man told his story. A man named S said: "What I thought, but it's a small thing." S. said he had just upgraded his penis by silicon at the advice of his neighbor then he showed off his “gun.”
Seeing this, the young man also bought silicone to inject into his penis. After pumping "panacea" to the "gun," PQM’s penis looked bigger. He came home to show off to his wife but he could not do anything with it.
M then kept silent for a while, and then said: "I don’t know when I will have a baby"
|< Prev||Next >|
» Rayman Adventures makes its debut on Apple TV
» Vietnam’s medicinal rice selling like hot cakes
» Germany-Netherlands Match Called-Off for 'Security Reasons': Police
Latest Category Posts
- 'More money needed' to beat TB, health agencies warn
- Vietnam wants to eliminate HIV/AIDS by 2030
- Public waits for made-in-Vietnam vaccine, stopping depend on foreign suppliers
- Dengue fever to continue as threat
- VN's hospital fees to rise next year
- Alternative medicine in Vietnam works
- Viet Nam secures more funds for HIV/AIDS prevention programme
- Health Ministry warns of risks related to overuse of antibiotics
- WHO survey reveals public misunderstanding about antibiotic resistance
- Antibiotic resistance: World on cusp of 'post-antibiotic era'
Random Category Picks
- Vietnam gets mediocre ranking in list of healthiest countries
- Longing for better healthcare services
- Severe bed shortage sends Saigon child patients to hospital hallway
- Family of nine suffers from food poisoning
- Dengue fever cases continue to climb
- Misunderstanding of antibiotics fuels superbug threat, WHO says
Popular Category Posts
- Da Lat hosts int'l health meetings
- Use of Quinvaxem suspended after infant's death
- Healthier lifestyles 'could cut cancer cases by a third'
- Nurse may be fired for using Facebook, keeping patients waiting
- Children with bone disease find relief
- Vietnamese receives emergency surgery after swallowing toothpick
- Deputy PM Dam wants urgent action to combat dengue fever
- Surgeries have to wait as Hanoi water pipeline rupture leaves hospitals high and dry
- Attitudes of health workers better
- Genetic clue to breast cancer relapses
- Hundreds with serious illness visit woman’s house, hope to be cured by being stepped over
- Struggles with sleep linked to heart disease risk
- Vietnam police investigate hog farms amid drug overuse concerns
- Dengue fever hits 39,000 in Viet Nam
- Rare 'healthy' smokers lungs explained
- Prime Minister fights to stop dengue fever
- Dengue can cause encephalitis-meningitis complication: Ha Noi hospital
- Baby dies minutes after vaccination in central Vietnam
- Resistance to medicines increasing
- Plastic rice concerns surface again in Vietnam