Not being confident with the size of their penis, dozens of young fishermen in Nam Can District, Ca Mau Province bought liquid silicon and injected into their penis in order to increase the size. They believe that big "guns" show the man stuff. Consequently, they could not enhance their “man stuff” but their “guns” became useless and at risk of disability.
Silicon extracted from the penis of patients.
Dr. Mai Tien Dung of the Binh Dan Hospital in HCM City said previously, the hospital received only 1-2 cases of penis complications caused by silicone injections. But so far this year, the hospital has treated dozens of cases, in which the patients had their penis being damaged, with skin necrosis, deformed...
"For these patients, we have to take out silicon from their penis, cut the entire penis skin and perform new skin graft. For the patients with silicon running to the scrotum, we have to create new scrotum. Patients will be hospitalized from 10-15 days for treatment to overcome the problem," the doctor said.
Dung said in the latest case, a group of men at the age of 19 to 32 “upgraded” their penis by silicon. These youngsters came from a fishing village of Nam Can District, Ca Mau Province. Most of them are fishermen and they are very healthy.
When doctors asked NTK (22 years old) why he "upgraded” his penis by silicon, the boy said in a drink with friends, after being drunken, they were naked and jumped into a river for a bath. They had the opportunity to “admire” each other and made comments of the penis of each other. Being remarked by others that his penis is small and being warned that he would be unable to satisfy his future girlfriend and wife and would be "cuckolded," NTK was very sad.
Then one man suggested NTK to buy silicon from Thailand to inject into his penis to make it bigger. NTK’s friends also told him about several men who had their penis bigger thanks to silicon. The boy did the same. After silicone injections, his "gun" looked bigger and NTK was very happy and proud of his new penis.
But only a short time later, the penis was suddenly swollen and had expression of edema, pain, and he could not urinate. Then, his penis was deformed and smelled. Seeing the boy’s grimace and uncomfortable feeling, his family members asked him but he did not dare to tell them the truth. When the pain was unbearable, he told the truth and the family took him to the hospital. To save and restore his penis, the doctors recommended him to go to Binh Dan Hospital.
As one of those who injected silicon into his penis, after almost two weeks in the hospital, PQM (27 years old) was successfully treated but he looked very sad. PQM said he got married for only six months. On the wedding day, he was happy and proud of his beautiful wife. He only looked forward to the wedding night. But just before the important moment, his wife missed her tongue, saying "I just imagined that it is too big, but..."
PQM thought his wife found fault with his "gun." For several days he kept fidgeting and excused to go fishing to stay in his boat at night. Seeing this, some of his friends asked him the reason but he did not say anything. Several days later, after drinking a lot, the young man told his story. A man named S said: "What I thought, but it's a small thing." S. said he had just upgraded his penis by silicon at the advice of his neighbor then he showed off his “gun.”
Seeing this, the young man also bought silicone to inject into his penis. After pumping "panacea" to the "gun," PQM’s penis looked bigger. He came home to show off to his wife but he could not do anything with it.
M then kept silent for a while, and then said: "I don’t know when I will have a baby"
|< Prev||Next >|
» Singapore property market may reach bottom before Hong Kong
» Vietnamese expert says it's too early for first human head transparent
» Learning sport in English for kids in Ho Chi Minh City
Latest Category Posts
- New incentives needed to develop antibiotics to fight superbugs
- Vietnamese spend $1 billion for overseas medical treatments
- Huge stone removed from Vietnamese man’s bladder after over a decade
- World Bank approves more financing to help Vietnam improve sanitation
- Encephalitis outbreak feared after 7 infant deaths in northern Vietnam
- Vietnam urges donors to stay supportive to prevent HIV spread
- Man dies after eating raw pig blood pudding in northern Vietnam
- Live leech removed from Vietnamese man’s nose
- Early exposure to traffic pollution may affect lungs later
- Authority warns of high risk of summer disease outbreaks
Random Category Picks
- E-cigarette poisonings on rise in young kids
- City to open course on stroke treatment
- No matter how you take it, coffee drinking can decrease the risk of colorectal cancer, says new study
- HCM City: No Zika virus found after city-linked RoK case reported
- Health insurance set to cover payments for HIV/AIDS patients from 2017 in HCM City
- South Korean diagnosed with Zika after coming back from Vietnam
Popular Category Posts
- HCM City declares Zika health emergency
- UV radiation reaches high-risk level in the South
- HCM City declares end of Zika virus at ward level
- Pregnant women counselled about Zika virus
- Study strengthens Zika-mirocephaly link, women and babies at risk
- Vietnam to reduce use of antibiotics
- Vietnam braces for Zika virus
- Luxury Vingroup hospital opens in Khanh Hoa
- Vietnam’s growing market for pharma and medical devices
- Woman set on fire by husband in central Vietnam
- Vietnamese doctorate holder ‘declares war’ on cancer
- How to transform your coffee into a wonder drug
- New programme to highlight risks of methanol poisoning
- Vietnam food agency rejects claims it took bribes to clear Philippine beverages
- Vietnam to test salt for safety after fish deaths
- Air pollution not just bad for your lungs
- Experts warn complacency on Ebola may leave vaccine work unfinished
- Vietnam testing bird flu vaccine on humans
- Newborn dies after hepatitis B vaccination in Vietnam
- Vietnam tests 2 Philippine beverages for lead