Not being confident with the size of their penis, dozens of young fishermen in Nam Can District, Ca Mau Province bought liquid silicon and injected into their penis in order to increase the size. They believe that big "guns" show the man stuff. Consequently, they could not enhance their “man stuff” but their “guns” became useless and at risk of disability.
Silicon extracted from the penis of patients.
Dr. Mai Tien Dung of the Binh Dan Hospital in HCM City said previously, the hospital received only 1-2 cases of penis complications caused by silicone injections. But so far this year, the hospital has treated dozens of cases, in which the patients had their penis being damaged, with skin necrosis, deformed...
"For these patients, we have to take out silicon from their penis, cut the entire penis skin and perform new skin graft. For the patients with silicon running to the scrotum, we have to create new scrotum. Patients will be hospitalized from 10-15 days for treatment to overcome the problem," the doctor said.
Dung said in the latest case, a group of men at the age of 19 to 32 “upgraded” their penis by silicon. These youngsters came from a fishing village of Nam Can District, Ca Mau Province. Most of them are fishermen and they are very healthy.
When doctors asked NTK (22 years old) why he "upgraded” his penis by silicon, the boy said in a drink with friends, after being drunken, they were naked and jumped into a river for a bath. They had the opportunity to “admire” each other and made comments of the penis of each other. Being remarked by others that his penis is small and being warned that he would be unable to satisfy his future girlfriend and wife and would be "cuckolded," NTK was very sad.
Then one man suggested NTK to buy silicon from Thailand to inject into his penis to make it bigger. NTK’s friends also told him about several men who had their penis bigger thanks to silicon. The boy did the same. After silicone injections, his "gun" looked bigger and NTK was very happy and proud of his new penis.
But only a short time later, the penis was suddenly swollen and had expression of edema, pain, and he could not urinate. Then, his penis was deformed and smelled. Seeing the boy’s grimace and uncomfortable feeling, his family members asked him but he did not dare to tell them the truth. When the pain was unbearable, he told the truth and the family took him to the hospital. To save and restore his penis, the doctors recommended him to go to Binh Dan Hospital.
As one of those who injected silicon into his penis, after almost two weeks in the hospital, PQM (27 years old) was successfully treated but he looked very sad. PQM said he got married for only six months. On the wedding day, he was happy and proud of his beautiful wife. He only looked forward to the wedding night. But just before the important moment, his wife missed her tongue, saying "I just imagined that it is too big, but..."
PQM thought his wife found fault with his "gun." For several days he kept fidgeting and excused to go fishing to stay in his boat at night. Seeing this, some of his friends asked him the reason but he did not say anything. Several days later, after drinking a lot, the young man told his story. A man named S said: "What I thought, but it's a small thing." S. said he had just upgraded his penis by silicon at the advice of his neighbor then he showed off his “gun.”
Seeing this, the young man also bought silicone to inject into his penis. After pumping "panacea" to the "gun," PQM’s penis looked bigger. He came home to show off to his wife but he could not do anything with it.
M then kept silent for a while, and then said: "I don’t know when I will have a baby"
|< Prev||Next >|
» Taxman apologizes for inaccurate tax debt info
» Market demand needs better understanding to curb unemployment
» Wayne Rooney on Target as Manchester United Down Barcelona
Latest Category Posts
- Patients to be compensated if vaccines fail or do harm
- VN lacks cash for satellite hospitals
- Viet Nam has nearly 4 million asthma sufferers
- What happens to your blood after donation?
- More kids have lung problems
- Government may be held accountable for vaccine complications under new rule
- More than 15,000 report minor effects after vaccination
- Ministry of Health plans new hi-tech medical labs
- Blood donor campaign ends on a positive note in Ha Noi
- Obstetrics–paediatrics hospital opens
Random Category Picks
- Vietnamese infant recovers after given vaccine for older children
- Lao Cai issues rabies alert as vaccinations increase
- Ha Noi steps up efforts to curb dengue
- 2 die in Vietnam of swine bacteria after eating raw blood pudding
- First international hospital in Phu Quoc inaugurated
- Organ donations could save thousands: Health Minister
Popular Category Posts
- Vietnam’s town with 1,200 blind people: Onion is the culprit?
- For Vietnamese, abortion is a harder choice than it should be
- Cancer, heart disease kill more in Vietnam due to late diagnosis, bad habits: experts
- Poor dental health major concern among country's youth
- 17 pct of Hanoi sex workers are HIV-positive; outbreak worsens among women
- Elderly people who exercise 'live five years longer'
- Vietnam children’s blindness rate fourth highest in Asia
- Children's hospital to receive second branch
- Two-week-old baby survives complex heart surgery in Vietnam
- VN vaccine management meets int'l standards: WHO
- Ho Chi Minh City to have second medical facility with helipad by 2017
- First international hospital in Phu Quoc inaugurated
- Hospitals to improve health workers' attitude towards patients
- Soc Trang onion preservation safe for eyes: Experts
- Vietnam battens down the hatches as S.Korea confirms fifth MERS death
- Vietnam steps up community activities to combat HIV
- Infant cured of neonatal tetanus, discharged from hospital
- Project to improve Vietnamese build remains on drawing board
- 18 doctors, nurses exposed to potential HIV infection after urgent surgery
- 63 million Vietnamese covered by health insurance