|1. Halong Cruise Tours...|
Category: Tour Operators
City: Ha Noi
|2. Questar Inc.|
Category: Software Applications
City: Ho Chi Minh
|3. Noi Ha Property Co. Ltd.|
Category: Estate Agents
|4. New Peaks Real Estate...|
Category: Property Consultants
City: Ha Noi
|5. Crunchy Frog|
City: Ha Noi
|6. Hue - Hapro TIC|
Category: Travel Agents
After drinking alcohol bought from a grocery, two people in Bien Hoa city, Dong Nai province, died while two others were hospitalized.
Doctors of the Dong Nai Polyclinic said that on June 6, Mr. Dao Van Ut and Mr. Nguyen Son Hai were dead while Mr. Truong Thien Minh and Mr. Le Tong Nhi Hung were being treated in hospital. All of them were poisoned with alcohol.
Forensic tests were conducted to define what caused the two deaths.
According to an initial investigation, these four men and some other grouped up at the house of a resident in Tam Hoa village, Bien Hoa city to drink at 10am of May 31.
They bought alcohol from a grocery close to the house. After drinking, Mr. Ut vomited and had glassy eyes. His family brought him to Dong Nai hospital for emergency aid.
The next morning, these people continued to gather at the same house and bought alcohol from the same grocery to drink together. After that, Hai, Hung and Minh vomited and got dizzy. All of them were hospitalized.
On June 2, Hai died, followed by Ut. Hung who is in critical condition. Only Minh had good signs.
Police continue investigating the case.
|< Prev||Next >|
» One man dies, another passes out in drinking competition
» Four students hospitalized for taking cough medicine as drug
» Nearly 2,000 workers get food poisoning in Binh Duong
Latest Category Posts
- Ministry to get tougher on immunisation malpractice
- Fund for HIV/AIDS treatment hard to find
- Spread of hand-foot-mouth disease concerns hospitals
- Expired vaccines given to children
- Patients praise satellite hospital services
- VN shares anti-epidemic experience in Geneva
- New technique shows premature birth interrupts vital brain development
- Flesh-eating bacteria appears in Vietnam
- From sore throat to life-threatening complications
- Hospital upgrade to cost 23.8 mln USD
Random Category Picks
Popular Category Posts
- 35 years, Vietnamese’s height increases by 4cm
- HIV infections tend to rise in Nghe An
- Aspirin may lower melanoma risk: U.S. study
- TV time 'does not breed badly behaved children'
- Number of children with autism in HCMC rises 160 times
- Prenatal screening to roll out across Mekong Delta
- Children at risk from environmental influences
- Bizarre skin disease outbreaks again in Quang Ngai
- Health franchises aid rural women
- More couples face infertility
- Social isolation 'increases death risk in older people'
- Hand, foot and mouth disease spreads to 60 localities in VN
- Green tea, coffee may help lower stroke risk: study
- Hospital overload still stressful
- Fatal disease blamed on contaminated rice
- Grandparents 'may relay autism risk to grandchildren'
- Doctors operate on wrong leg of Mekong woman
- Fatal SKIN disease caused by Aflatoxin
- Quitting smoking helps hearts, even with weight gain
- After surgery in Taiwan, aging woman gets old again