The Global Education Forum has just taken place in Washington D.C, with the participation of 30 top-notch education leaders, representing thousands of lecturers from 70 countries to take part in the second Partners in Learning Institute Program, which was launched by Microsoft to offer opportunities for education leaders to update their teaching and training.
Dr Nguyen Van Long, Head of Training Department of the Da Nang Foreign Language University in Vietnam, was also on the list of 30 top-notch education leaders. He had been invited to participate in the forum thanks to his applications of IT in education. At the conference, he was named leader of a program, “Visiting and studying”, for the participants to visit creative schools, share experiences as well as present solutions to the application of IT in Vietnam.
During the program, education leaders exchanged experiences and gave solutions to the application of IT in modern education programs.
|< Prev||Next >|
Latest Category Posts
- Blind girl with brain tumor wins Bill Gates Award
- Vietnamese school awarded in UK
- VN claims junior division at international robotics contest
- National fellowships awarded to female scientists
- Viet Nam snares three golds at international maths contest
- Vietnamese students win medals at int’l Biology Olympiad
- Vietnam wins two golds at Int’l Physics Olympiad
- New VN Talent Awards benefit society
- Vietnamese student named a Brisbane ambassador
- Vietnamese students win prizes at Intel ISEF 2013