Young overseas Vietnamese pianist Le Thu Quynh has won the third prize at the national Konkurs piano competition in Poland.
Quynh and her sister Thanh Thao
Quynh, 16, was born in Warszawa, and started to play the piano at the age of five. She is a granddaughter of the late famous composer Van Cao. Her mother and older sister are also talented pianists.
Quynh is currently studying at a gifted music school in Poland. She has performed in many big cities across Poland and a number of foreign countries, including Hungary and Slovakia.
She plans to return to Vietnam together with her sister Le Thanh Thao and Polish, Czech and Russian friends to perform at Hanoi Opera House on December 22 and at Ho Chi Minh City Opera House on December 26.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Australian university workshop discusses East Sea issue
» Giving up studies, overseas students sent back home
» OV women call on Thanh Hoa province
Latest Category Posts
- Blind girl with brain tumor wins Bill Gates Award
- Vietnamese school awarded in UK
- VN claims junior division at international robotics contest
- National fellowships awarded to female scientists
- Viet Nam snares three golds at international maths contest
- Vietnamese students win medals at int’l Biology Olympiad
- Vietnam wins two golds at Int’l Physics Olympiad
- New VN Talent Awards benefit society
- Vietnamese student named a Brisbane ambassador
- Vietnamese students win prizes at Intel ISEF 2013