Vietnamese students bagged one silver medal and three bronzes at the 23rd International Biology Olympiad in Singapore, which was held from July 8-15, according to the Ministry of Education and Training.
The silver medal went to Nguyen Thu Trang from Le Hong Phong Gifted School in the northern province of Nam Dinh.
Meanwhile, Nguyen Thi Hai Anh from Vinh Phuc Provincial Gifted School, Nguyen Thi Ngoc Hong from the Gifted School under the Hanoi National University of Education and Tran Duc Huy from from Le Hong Phong Gifted School in Nam Dinh took the three bronzes.
The Vietnamese team received three bronzes and one certificate at the same event in 2011.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Private schools suffer unfair treatment: high tuitions saddle parents
» PISA tests makes MOET surprised, students proud and embarrassed
» Vietnamese students among top-performers in PISA survey
Latest Category Posts
- Blind girl with brain tumor wins Bill Gates Award
- Vietnamese school awarded in UK
- VN claims junior division at international robotics contest
- National fellowships awarded to female scientists
- Viet Nam snares three golds at international maths contest
- Vietnamese students win medals at int’l Biology Olympiad
- Vietnam wins two golds at Int’l Physics Olympiad
- New VN Talent Awards benefit society
- Vietnamese student named a Brisbane ambassador
- Vietnamese students win prizes at Intel ISEF 2013