Six students from Vietnam’s Lac Hong University came in second in the final round of the 11th Asia-Pacific Robocon Contest in Hong Kong on August 19.
After defeating Japan in the semi-finals, Vietnam came into the final game against China and gained the second prize. Japan and Thailand shared third prize.
The contest attracted 17 teams from 16 countries and territories in the Asia-Pacific.
Source: VGP News
|< Prev||Next >|
» Vietnam students to participate in fuel-efficient vehicle design contest
» Lac Hong University wins 2012 Robocon Contest
» Vietnam won bronze at ABU Robocon 2011
Latest Category Posts
- Blind girl with brain tumor wins Bill Gates Award
- Vietnamese school awarded in UK
- VN claims junior division at international robotics contest
- National fellowships awarded to female scientists
- Viet Nam snares three golds at international maths contest
- Vietnamese students win medals at int’l Biology Olympiad
- Vietnam wins two golds at Int’l Physics Olympiad
- New VN Talent Awards benefit society
- Vietnamese student named a Brisbane ambassador
- Vietnamese students win prizes at Intel ISEF 2013