Vietnamese students won prizes at the Val Tidone International Music Competitions held in Piacenza City, Italy, from June 10-17.
Nguyen Dang Quang. (Photo: TTVH)
Nguyen Dang Quang, a piano student at the Viet Nam National Academy of Music, won first prize in Category B under-15 age group. Pham Quang Huy, an accordion-guitar-jazz student, also from the academy, came second in Category C under-19 age group.
Ta Quang Vu, who is studying piano in Russia, took second prize in Category B.
Luu Quang Minh, concert accordionist and a professor at the academy, was a member of the jury.
The 10th Val Tidone contest attracted 128 contestants throughout the world to participate in piano and arcordeon category and 39 groups in chamber category.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Vietnamese students in Cambodia enter new school year
» Private schools suffer unfair treatment: high tuitions saddle parents
» PISA tests makes MOET surprised, students proud and embarrassed
Latest Category Posts
- Vietnamese student wins Victoria International Education Awards
- Vietnamese students win medals at Int’l Mathematical Olympiad
- The extraordinary child prodigies in Vietnam
- Scientist chooses hometown over high pay
- Vietnamese students win fourth prizes at Intel ISEF 2013
- VN student wins Gates Millennium grant
- Winners of UPU letter writing contest honoured
- Vietnam wins two golds at Asian Physics Olympiad
- Vietnam shines at inventors’ contest in Malaysia
- Four Vietnamese young talents honored by int'l “technological circle”