Three high-school students in the northern province of Phu Tho were swept away on April 14, while playing on the bank of the Red River.
The riverbank where the accident happened.
The three victims are 10th graders of the Phong Chau High School in Lam Thao district, Phu Tho province.
According to local police, the accident occurred on the afternoon of April 14 in Tan Trung village, Phu Tho province.
A group of nine students played with sand on the riverbank. Three of them including two boys and one girl went to the edge of the river to splash water to each other. The girl was suddenly pulled down to the river and then the two boys. They were immediately swept away.
The bodies of two boys were found at 7pm of the same day.
As of the morning of April 16, the girl was not yet found.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Ha Noi may use dykes to legitimise river slums
» Students to benefit from major revamp of assessments
» Japanese students to visit HCMC school on exchange program
Latest Category Posts
- Estonia treasures ties with Vietnam
- Fourth Vietnam-China border committee meeting concludes
- Vietnam attends UMNO’s 64th General Assembly
- Vietnam follows developments in East China Sea
- Belarus seeks high-tech cooperation with Vietnam
- Partners vow to stand behind Vietnam’s development
- Vietnam, Thailand friendship associations hoped to boost ties
- Vietnam vows firmer ties with Francophone agency
- PM: Vietnam needs suggestions at partnership forum
- Philippines keen to bolster ties with Viet Nam
Popular Category Posts
- Gold pit collapses, burying four gold miners
- Viet Nam, Belgium agree to widen business co-operation
- Singapore's PM eyes ASEAN goal
- Viet Nam, Russia hold sixth strategic dialogue
- Typhoon Nari devastates central Vietnam
- Party leader greets Japan's Communist delegation
- Lawmakers agree to issue law on public investment
- State funeral to be held for General Giap
- Party chief backs support for VN writers and artists
- PM Dung welcomes strategic partnership efforts with France
- NA chairman greets UK's Prince Andrew
- Thousands of people march on street with pregnant woman’s coffin
- VN, France talk defence
- China, VN build Friendship Palace
- 3 Vietnamese expats among 49 killed in Laos plane crash
- Deputy PM greets China–Vietnam Association Chairman
- Party Plenum opens in Ha Noi
- General Vo Nguyen Giap leaves Hanoi in people's tears
- Foreign ship in distress near Ly Son Island
- Revised law eyes better environment for bidding