The characters in the video clip were two doctors from a health center of the Vietnam Road General Department. The woman is the employee of the man, who is the center’s director.
The man in the clip, Nguyen Manh Cuong.
The man in the clip, Nguyen Manh Cuong, was caught in the act at a hotel while having sex with his staff, a 40-year-old doctor. Cuong was caught red-handed by the woman’s husband, who is also a doctor in Hanoi.
The evidences against Mr. Cuong include two video clips. One clip features sex scenes between him and his employee in the hotel, which was filmed by the woman in the clip. The second clip was shot by the woman’s husband and his friend, in which Cuong was caught in the act in the hotel. In the second clip, the director had to write to confirm his wrong act.
These evidences have been sent to the Vietnam Road General Department. Mr. Nguyen Xuan Lam, Deputy General Director of the Road Management Board 2, says that he has received the denouncement from the doctor couple and the case will be investigated in 15 days under regulations.
The husband says that he was very paiedl to make public the video clip featuring his wife having sex with her boss in hotel. The man says that he was resigned to allow his wife to have sex with her boss three times to shoot the clips.
The man says that because of the affair between his wife and her boss, he had to go to a mental hospital. His wife felt regret for her act and attempted suicide, but she was rescued.
The couple managed to divorce. “But because of our two children and bigger goals, I have restrained myself to not divorce yet,” the husband says.
The woman in the clip confirmed with Tien Phong newspaper that she shot the sex clip herself as an evidence to denounce her boss.
The woman says that the boss flirted with her during business trips and intentionally touched her whenever he had a chance and finally she had an affair with him. Being detected by her husband, the woman wanted to stop the relations but she could not. “I attempted suicide by sleeping pills, but I was saved,” she says.
She says that she and her husband decided to shoot clips as evidences against the boss.
Meanwhile, the man in the clip, director of a health center--told Tien Phong that the couple plotted to blackmail and claim the post of deputy director of the health center. According to this man, he was anaesthetized. However, it seems to not be true because in the clip, he and the woman talked for over 20 minutes before and while they took off their clothes.
|< Prev||Next >|
» A historic handshake
» Woman sues cop for unlawful corset search
» Son takes up mantle as new top chess seed
Latest Category Posts
- Party chief calls for greater support from the elderly
- Late South African President commemorated in Hanoi
- Vietnam pursues policy to protect human rights
- President signs order to implement newly revised Constitution
- PM says maintaining economic stability crucial for HCM City
- Philippines keen to bolster ties with Viet Nam
- Vietnam, Spain speed up defence cooperation
- Viet Nam reviews human rights laws
- Viet Nam, Laos, Cambodia strengthen Front work
- ASEAN Community looks to coming years
Random Category Picks
Popular Category Posts
- Typhoon Nari devastates central Vietnam
- State funeral to be held for General Giap
- Thousands of people march on street with pregnant woman’s coffin
- China, VN build Friendship Palace
- 3 Vietnamese expats among 49 killed in Laos plane crash
- Deputy PM greets China–Vietnam Association Chairman
- Deputy PM praises elderly role models for development drive
- Party Plenum opens in Ha Noi
- General Vo Nguyen Giap leaves Hanoi in people's tears
- Revised law eyes better environment for bidding
- Foreign ship in distress near Ly Son Island
- Thousands of people pray at General Vo Nguyen Giap’s grave
- Death toll in firework warehouse explosion in Phu Tho rises to 24
- People's Air Force marks fifth decade
- VN helps to unite ASEAN community
- ASEAN leaders approve documents that put forward ambitious visions
- Locals duped by power plant promises
- China, Viet Nam agree to take strategic partnership to next level
- Phu Tho: At least 15 people died in firework warehouse explosion
- Oil co-operation with Gazprom zooms ahead