|1. PVC Cement JSC.|
Category: Building Materials
City: Nghe An
|2. Nam Long Corp.|
Category: Construction Services
City: Ho Chi Minh
|3. Dong Loi Co., LTD|
City: Ha Noi
|4. Dinh Vu JSC.|
City: Hai Phong
|5. Toyota VN Co., Ltd|
Category: Vehicle Manufacturers
City: Vinh Phuc
|6. Him Lam Corp.|
Category: Commercial Property
City: Ho Chi Minh
Three middle school students drowned Sunday afternoon when bathing in a river in the central province of Phu Yen, while three family members had been torched to death in a house fire earlier today in the Central Highlands province of Gia Lai.
People give first aid to three victims of a drowning which happened Sunday afternoon in the central province of Phu Yen. The three, who were all middle school students, drowned when bathing in a local river., Photo: Tuoi Tre
Five students at Vo Thi Sau Middle and High School were taking a bath in the Binh Ba River in Tuy An District when three of whom were suddenly drowned by strong currents.
Local residents rushed to the river to save the three following shouts for help by the other two, but they failed to make it.
The three victims have been identified as Tran Huy Hoang, a 7th-grader, Nguyen Cong Hau, Hoang’s peer, and Tran Van Hung, an 8th-grader, all hailing from the same commune.
The residents said the five’s bathing site is very dangerous as it is truly deep with swift currents flowing underwater.
There have been many drownings recorded around the area, they added.
In the other tragic accident, three siblings, 23-year-old Le Thi Kim Chi, 21-year-old Le Huu Nhan, and 20-year-old Le Thi Ai Nguyen were killed in the fire when they were sleeping on the second floor of their 30-year-old wooden house in Pleiku City – Gia Lai's provincial capital.
The fire occurred around 1:00 am and quickly destroyed the house, despite local people’s efforts to contain it.
The three failed to get out of the flames while their mother, who was sleeping downstairs then, luckily managed to escape.
It is surprising that local firefighters only arrived at the scene 30 minutes later when the house had become a sheer charcoal frame.
Short circuit is suspected to trigger the fire, local authorities say, adding they will work out the cause very soon.
Firefighters direct water into the house ...
... when it has become a sheer charcoal frame.
Police are investigating the cause of the fire.
Source: Tuoi Tre
|< Prev||Next >|
» Three schoolboys drown after saving classmates
Latest Category Posts
- VN to attend 2nd Asia-Pacific Water Summit
- Experts eye housing, real estate law moves
- National Assembly to elect new Finance Minister
- Vietnam-Russia Joint Communique
- VN welcomes investors in social welfare
- VN, Netherlands celebrate 40-year diplomatic ties
- NA Standing Committee debates changes to laws
- Governance and Public Administration Index announced
- State agencies to be inspected and ranked for e-documents exchange
- VN supports Sri Lanka’s aquaculture development
Random Category Picks
Popular Category Posts
- PM meets with Thai, Myanmar leaders at regional convention
- PM Dung holds talks with Lao Party General Secretary
- Thousand-year Champa citadel discovered in Quang Nam
- Vietnamese, Russian legislatures agree to strengthen partnership
- National Assembly panel debates revised Constitution
- PM tours Mekong Delta provinces
- Vietnam strengthens ties with Qatar
- Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park’s officials dismissed
- VN and NZ agree to lift defence ties
- Vietnam responds to Earth Hour 2013
- Inauguration of world's largest dragon-shaped steel in Da Nang
- Vietnam, New Zealand agree to lift defence ties
- Party Central Committee's 7th conference closes
- Vietnamese, Chinese Party chiefs hold phone talks
- VN-Myanmar strive for $500 mln bilateral trade
- City urged to meet key goals
- Veteran officials give Constitution views
- Malaysia shares landmark anniversary
- Vietnam always backs German investors
- Citizens urged to contribute to revised Constitution