The 8th session of the National Assembly Standing Committee opened in Hanoi on May 4.
NA Chairman Nguyen Sinh Hung speaks at the session, Photo: VNA
In his opening speech, NA Chairman Nguyen Sinh Hung stated that the two-day session will focus on discussing preparations for the third sitting of the 13 th National Assembly and issues relating to State budget and Government bonds.
On the first day of the event, the NA Standing Committee discussed the allocation of 5.5 trillion VND worth of Government bonds for irrigational projects and adding new projects to the list of projects using Government bonds in the 2012-2015 period.
Committee members also discussed the Government report on specific targets, tasks, time of implementation and resources for component projects of the 2011-2015 National Target Programme.
They commented on the mapping of the NA law building programme in 2013 and adjustments to the programmes in 2012 and the whole 13 th tenure.
On the second day, the committee plans to discuss a project to continue modernising and improving the quality and efficiency of NA operations and consider the adoption of a resolution on the implementation of policies for people who rendered services to the nation.
|< Prev||Next >|
» NA prepares for 22nd session
» Lawmakers say crime is still "complicated"
» NA discuss changes to bankruptcy law
Latest Category Posts
- Philippines keen to bolster ties with Viet Nam
- Vietnam, Spain speed up defence cooperation
- Viet Nam reviews human rights laws
- Viet Nam, Laos, Cambodia strengthen Front work
- ASEAN Community looks to coming years
- Deputy PM visits Canada to seek stronger co-operation
- Vietnam, Belarus legislatures talk to forge ties
- Romania places importance on Vietnam
- PM asks for New Year price controls
- Party leader praises work of the VASS
Popular Category Posts
- Gold pit collapses, burying four gold miners
- Viet Nam, Belgium agree to widen business co-operation
- Singapore's PM eyes ASEAN goal
- Viet Nam, Russia hold sixth strategic dialogue
- Typhoon Nari devastates central Vietnam
- Party leader greets Japan's Communist delegation
- Lawmakers agree to issue law on public investment
- State funeral to be held for General Giap
- Party chief backs support for VN writers and artists
- PM Dung welcomes strategic partnership efforts with France
- NA chairman greets UK's Prince Andrew
- Thousands of people march on street with pregnant woman’s coffin
- China, VN build Friendship Palace
- VN, France talk defence
- 3 Vietnamese expats among 49 killed in Laos plane crash
- Deputy PM greets China–Vietnam Association Chairman
- Party Plenum opens in Ha Noi
- General Vo Nguyen Giap leaves Hanoi in people's tears
- Thousands of people pray at General Vo Nguyen Giap’s grave
- Foreign ship in distress near Ly Son Island