|1. Vietnam Air Services...|
Category: Air Transport
City: Ho Chi Minh
|2. Hanoi Textile-Garment...|
City: Ha Noi
|3. Pho24 Co., LTD.|
City: Ho Chi Minh
|4. Dong Tien Co., LTD.|
|5. Nam Cuong Group|
Category: Commercial Property
City: Ha Noi
|6. DANAMECO Medical JSC.|
Category: Medical Equipment
Vietnam-Russia Tropical Centre’s staff should exert more effort to complete increasingly tough tasks given by the State, expanding cooperation with similar regional and international organisations and training highly qualified human resources for the science and technology sector of Vietnam.
President Truong Tan Sang made this statement during his visit to the Vietnam-Russia Tropical Centre on May 18.
He spoke highly of the centre’s achievements over the past two decades, emphasising that the centre’s tasks and function have changed in a new period which focuses on stepping up technological research, applying and transferring activities basing on economic and defence cooperation with Russian organisations in science, technology and manufacturing sectors.
He asked related agencies of Vietnam and Russia to improve the mechanisms and effectiveness of technology transfer from Russia to Vietnam , implementing the model of science and technology enterprises, in order to make the centre an interdisciplinary centre of international standard, bridging the technology sectors of Vietnam and Russia.
President Sang also listened to opinions and proposals from the centre’s staff and affirming that the State and Party always create favourable conditions for the centre to fulfil its tasks in the new period.
Established in 1988 by the Vietnamese Ministry of Defence and the Russian Academy of Sciences, the Vietnam-Russia Tropical Centre has gained many achievements with highly applicable projects, meeting the socio-economic, defence and security requirements of the country.
Having high-qualified staff and equipped with modern facilities, the centre has made significant contributions to the development of the Vietnam-Russia strategic partnership.
|< Prev||Next >|
» High public debt raises fiscal crisis risk: IMF official
» Fans in frenzy to see inspirational Vujicic
» Vietnam’s population of over 88.5 mln is aging fast
Latest Category Posts
- HCM City presents office building to Lao province
- Vietnamese Prime Minister praises ties with France
- Draft anti-terrorism law high on agenda
- Vietnam keen on Japan’s development experience
- VFF leaders extend greetings to Buddhist dignitaries
- HCM City officials visit Laos
- Name of country, article 4 to remain unchanged
- Constitution revision on Assembly agenda
- VNA continues to help AO victims
- Workshop on foreign news service held
Popular Category Posts
- PM meets with Thai, Myanmar leaders at regional convention
- PM Dung holds talks with Lao Party General Secretary
- Thousand-year Champa citadel discovered in Quang Nam
- Vietnamese, Russian legislatures agree to strengthen partnership
- National Assembly panel debates revised Constitution
- PM tours Mekong Delta provinces
- Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park’s officials dismissed
- Vietnam strengthens ties with Qatar
- VN and NZ agree to lift defence ties
- Vietnam responds to Earth Hour 2013
- Inauguration of world's largest dragon-shaped steel in Da Nang
- Party Central Committee's 7th conference closes
- Vietnam, New Zealand agree to lift defence ties
- Vietnamese, Chinese Party chiefs hold phone talks
- VN-Myanmar strive for $500 mln bilateral trade
- City urged to meet key goals
- Veteran officials give Constitution views
- Malaysia shares landmark anniversary
- Vietnam always backs German investors
- President Sang calls for more co-operation with Canada