A motorbike fire happened in the central province of Phu Yen on June 9, injuring one woman. The victim is Ms. Truong Thi Thu Hue, from Tuy An district.
According to Tran Van Vu, Hue’s husband, at 2.55pm on June 9, Vu carried Hue on a motorbike. The couple was on the way to a local market to sell vegetables.
When they reached the peak of Tam Giang mountain pass, in Chi Thanh town, Vu felt abnormal heat from the engine. After that a flame went out, the vehicle burst into flames.
Vu and his wife tried to get off of the vehicle but Vu’s wife was weighed down by the motorbike and goods on it. She was seriously injured and brought to Tuy An hospital.
Vu said he bought the motorbike five years ago. During this time, the vehicle worked very well. He used to buy petrol at a gas station near his house but that day he got petrol from another filling station.
Tuy An police are investigating the fire.
So far this year, at least three vehicle fires were recorded in Tuy An.
|< Prev||Next >|
Latest Category Posts
- PM seeks more Japanese business support
- Vietnam pursues policy to protect human rights
- President signs order to implement newly revised Constitution
- PM says maintaining economic stability crucial for HCM City
- Philippines keen to bolster ties with Viet Nam
- Vietnam, Spain speed up defence cooperation
- Viet Nam reviews human rights laws
- Viet Nam, Laos, Cambodia strengthen Front work
- ASEAN Community looks to coming years
- Deputy PM visits Canada to seek stronger co-operation
Random Category Picks
Popular Category Posts
- Typhoon Nari devastates central Vietnam
- State funeral to be held for General Giap
- Thousands of people march on street with pregnant woman’s coffin
- China, VN build Friendship Palace
- 3 Vietnamese expats among 49 killed in Laos plane crash
- Deputy PM greets China–Vietnam Association Chairman
- Party Plenum opens in Ha Noi
- Deputy PM praises elderly role models for development drive
- General Vo Nguyen Giap leaves Hanoi in people's tears
- Revised law eyes better environment for bidding
- Foreign ship in distress near Ly Son Island
- Thousands of people pray at General Vo Nguyen Giap’s grave
- Death toll in firework warehouse explosion in Phu Tho rises to 24
- People's Air Force marks fifth decade
- ASEAN leaders approve documents that put forward ambitious visions
- VN helps to unite ASEAN community
- Locals duped by power plant promises
- China, Viet Nam agree to take strategic partnership to next level
- Phu Tho: At least 15 people died in firework warehouse explosion
- Oil co-operation with Gazprom zooms ahead