|1. SEAREE - IIR|
Category: Industrial Supplies
City: Da Nang
|2. Da Nang - Mien Trung...|
Category: Civil Engineering
|3. Vinafor Danang|
Category: Industrial Services
|4. 28 Da Nang Garment JSC.|
|5. NOVAS Technology Co.,...|
|6. Mabuchi Motor Danang...|
A motorbike fire happened in the central province of Phu Yen on June 9, injuring one woman. The victim is Ms. Truong Thi Thu Hue, from Tuy An district.
According to Tran Van Vu, Hue’s husband, at 2.55pm on June 9, Vu carried Hue on a motorbike. The couple was on the way to a local market to sell vegetables.
When they reached the peak of Tam Giang mountain pass, in Chi Thanh town, Vu felt abnormal heat from the engine. After that a flame went out, the vehicle burst into flames.
Vu and his wife tried to get off of the vehicle but Vu’s wife was weighed down by the motorbike and goods on it. She was seriously injured and brought to Tuy An hospital.
Vu said he bought the motorbike five years ago. During this time, the vehicle worked very well. He used to buy petrol at a gas station near his house but that day he got petrol from another filling station.
Tuy An police are investigating the fire.
So far this year, at least three vehicle fires were recorded in Tuy An.
|< Prev||Next >|
Latest Category Posts
- VNA boosts information coordination with Steering Committees
- Deputy PM Nhan’s speech at The Future of Asia Conference
- Vietnam actively participates in regional cooperation
- NA allows finance minister to leave office
- President vows to back cooperation with Aussie House
- Vietnam attends ‘Future of Asia’ conference in Japan
- State President hails Vietnam JICA Chief’s role
- Limbless Nick Vujicic warmly welcomed in HCM City
- Vietnamese celebrate Buddha’s birthday
- Socio-economic plan discussed by officials
Popular Category Posts
- PM meets with Thai, Myanmar leaders at regional convention
- PM Dung holds talks with Lao Party General Secretary
- Thousand-year Champa citadel discovered in Quang Nam
- Vietnamese, Russian legislatures agree to strengthen partnership
- National Assembly panel debates revised Constitution
- PM tours Mekong Delta provinces
- Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park’s officials dismissed
- Vietnam strengthens ties with Qatar
- Vietnam responds to Earth Hour 2013
- VN and NZ agree to lift defence ties
- Inauguration of world's largest dragon-shaped steel in Da Nang
- Party Central Committee's 7th conference closes
- Vietnam, New Zealand agree to lift defence ties
- Vietnamese, Chinese Party chiefs hold phone talks
- City urged to meet key goals
- VN-Myanmar strive for $500 mln bilateral trade
- Malaysia shares landmark anniversary
- Veteran officials give Constitution views
- Vietnam always backs German investors
- President Sang calls for more co-operation with Canada