In the early morning of June 16, after assaulting his lover and her son by electricity, a man poured petrol on them and started a fire.
At nearly 4am, residents on Bong Van Dia roard in Binh Chanh district, HCM City, heard shouting for help from a house. When they came, flames were high. The door was locked so local people had to break the door.
Shortly after that, four fire-trucks were sent to the site to extinguish the fire. However the 40sq.m house was burnt down and collapsed. Three burnt victims were brought to Trieu An hospital. However, Ms. Dang Kim Trang, 39, and her lover Ngo Phat Tai, 46, died. The next day, Trang’s son, Le Quoc Vu, 12, was also dead.
Trang’s mother said that Trang had two sons and divorced her husband. Two years ago, she and Tai began living together, with Trang’s son.
According to investigators, Trang and Tai bickered with each other. After that, Tai locked the door and assaulted Trang by electricity. Hearing his mother’s shouting for help, Trang’s son held his mother. Tai pressed the electric wire to the boy. After that, he poured petrol on Trang and her son to burn.
|< Prev||Next >|
Latest Category Posts
- Nelson Mandela remembered in Vietnam
- Prime Minister Dung active in Japan
- PM vows to continue facilitating operation of Japanese firms
- Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia together combats drugs
- Deputy PM: 2013 marks a milestone in Vietnam-US ties
- Vietnam, Russia hold first strategic defence dialogue
- PM seeks more Japanese business support
- Vietnam pursues policy to protect human rights
- President signs order to implement newly revised Constitution
- PM says maintaining economic stability crucial for HCM City
Popular Category Posts
- Typhoon Nari devastates central Vietnam
- State funeral to be held for General Giap
- Thousands of people march on street with pregnant woman’s coffin
- China, VN build Friendship Palace
- Deputy PM greets China–Vietnam Association Chairman
- 3 Vietnamese expats among 49 killed in Laos plane crash
- Party Plenum opens in Ha Noi
- Deputy PM praises elderly role models for development drive
- Revised law eyes better environment for bidding
- General Vo Nguyen Giap leaves Hanoi in people's tears
- Foreign ship in distress near Ly Son Island
- Thousands of people pray at General Vo Nguyen Giap’s grave
- Death toll in firework warehouse explosion in Phu Tho rises to 24
- ASEAN leaders approve documents that put forward ambitious visions
- People's Air Force marks fifth decade
- VN helps to unite ASEAN community
- Locals duped by power plant promises
- China, Viet Nam agree to take strategic partnership to next level
- Oil co-operation with Gazprom zooms ahead
- Phu Tho: At least 15 people died in firework warehouse explosion