Morocco has expressed a desire to strengthen its links with Vietnam , especially in trade, investment, tourism, culture, education and training.
Moroccan Minister of Industry and Trade and Vietnamese Deputy Foreign Minister, Photo: VNA
Several senior Moroccan officials made this apparent when meeting with Deputy Foreign Minister Bui Thanh Son during his visit to the North African country from June 13-17.
At meetings with the Moroccan Ministers of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Economy and Finance, Industry and Trade, and Tourism, Son stated that Vietnam is ready to step up cooperation with Morocco in fields that both countries are strong in.
Both sides said they were pleased at the positive development of their relationship over recent years.
They agreed to increase the exchange of visits by high-level delegations as well as support each other at international forums and implement the agreements made at the second session of the Vietnam-Morocco Joint Committee and the third Political Consultation Meeting in Hanoi in May 2011.
Deputy Minister Son and the Moroccan Minister of Economy and Finance Nizar Baraka, also co-chaired a seminar in the coastal city of Casablanca on promoting trade and investment between the two countries.
They signed a number of agreements to stimulate and safeguard investments and cooperate in tourism to create the legal foundations for future joint economic and cultural projects between Vietnam and Morocco .
To mark the occasion, a theatre group from Hue held a concert of music and dance at the Mohamed V Theatre in Rabat.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Fans in frenzy to see inspirational Vujicic
» Vietnam’s population of over 88.5 mln is aging fast
» Name of country, article 4 to remain unchanged
Latest Category Posts
- HCM City presents office building to Lao province
- Vietnamese Prime Minister praises ties with France
- Draft anti-terrorism law high on agenda
- Vietnam keen on Japan’s development experience
- VFF leaders extend greetings to Buddhist dignitaries
- HCM City officials visit Laos
- Name of country, article 4 to remain unchanged
- Constitution revision on Assembly agenda
- VNA continues to help AO victims
- Workshop on foreign news service held
Popular Category Posts
- PM meets with Thai, Myanmar leaders at regional convention
- PM Dung holds talks with Lao Party General Secretary
- Thousand-year Champa citadel discovered in Quang Nam
- Vietnamese, Russian legislatures agree to strengthen partnership
- National Assembly panel debates revised Constitution
- PM tours Mekong Delta provinces
- Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park’s officials dismissed
- Vietnam strengthens ties with Qatar
- VN and NZ agree to lift defence ties
- Vietnam responds to Earth Hour 2013
- Inauguration of world's largest dragon-shaped steel in Da Nang
- Party Central Committee's 7th conference closes
- Vietnam, New Zealand agree to lift defence ties
- Vietnamese, Chinese Party chiefs hold phone talks
- VN-Myanmar strive for $500 mln bilateral trade
- City urged to meet key goals
- Malaysia shares landmark anniversary
- Veteran officials give Constitution views
- Vietnam always backs German investors
- President Sang calls for more co-operation with Canada