Morocco has expressed a desire to strengthen its links with Vietnam , especially in trade, investment, tourism, culture, education and training.
Moroccan Minister of Industry and Trade and Vietnamese Deputy Foreign Minister, Photo: VNA
Several senior Moroccan officials made this apparent when meeting with Deputy Foreign Minister Bui Thanh Son during his visit to the North African country from June 13-17.
At meetings with the Moroccan Ministers of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Economy and Finance, Industry and Trade, and Tourism, Son stated that Vietnam is ready to step up cooperation with Morocco in fields that both countries are strong in.
Both sides said they were pleased at the positive development of their relationship over recent years.
They agreed to increase the exchange of visits by high-level delegations as well as support each other at international forums and implement the agreements made at the second session of the Vietnam-Morocco Joint Committee and the third Political Consultation Meeting in Hanoi in May 2011.
Deputy Minister Son and the Moroccan Minister of Economy and Finance Nizar Baraka, also co-chaired a seminar in the coastal city of Casablanca on promoting trade and investment between the two countries.
They signed a number of agreements to stimulate and safeguard investments and cooperate in tourism to create the legal foundations for future joint economic and cultural projects between Vietnam and Morocco .
To mark the occasion, a theatre group from Hue held a concert of music and dance at the Mohamed V Theatre in Rabat.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Vietnam, Brunei navies establish hotline
» Vietnam, Laos promote education cooperation
» Deputy PM welcomes Thai official in Hanoi
Latest Category Posts
- Vietnam, China officials talk border, territory issues
- Ho Chi Minh City tightens ties with Myanmar
- Hanoi People’s Council passes 17 resolutions
- Vietnamese leaders saddened by Mandela’s passing
- Activities honour late Venezuelan President in Hanoi
- Vietnam, Ukraine cement bilateral ties
- Party leader meets voters in Hanoi’s Tay Ho district
- Vietnam slams terrorist attack in Yemen
- Philippines keen to bolster ties with Viet Nam
- Vietnam, Spain speed up defence cooperation
Popular Category Posts
- Gold pit collapses, burying four gold miners
- Viet Nam, Belgium agree to widen business co-operation
- Singapore's PM eyes ASEAN goal
- Viet Nam, Russia hold sixth strategic dialogue
- Party leader greets Japan's Communist delegation
- Typhoon Nari devastates central Vietnam
- Lawmakers agree to issue law on public investment
- State funeral to be held for General Giap
- Party chief backs support for VN writers and artists
- PM Dung welcomes strategic partnership efforts with France
- NA chairman greets UK's Prince Andrew
- Thousands of people march on street with pregnant woman’s coffin
- China, VN build Friendship Palace
- VN, France talk defence
- 3 Vietnamese expats among 49 killed in Laos plane crash
- Deputy PM greets China–Vietnam Association Chairman
- Party Plenum opens in Ha Noi
- General Vo Nguyen Giap leaves Hanoi in people's tears
- Thousands of people pray at General Vo Nguyen Giap’s grave
- Foreign ship in distress near Ly Son Island